• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Tulip (218)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON TWO
    WHITE TULIP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218

The team chases a brilliant scientist who has devised a way to travel in time — but at the cost of draining the life of every living thing in his path. Walter makes a decision about Peter.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 December 2013, 08:00 PM.

Awesome episode! I thought all of the little gizmos in the guy's body was sortta nasty, but it was an excellent show. I like how they ended it...with the time travel dude with his love and with Walter receiving his white tulip.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Awesome episode! I thought all of the little gizmos in the guy's body was sortta nasty, but it was an excellent show. I like how they ended it...with the time travel dude with his love and with Walter receiving his white tulip.
      I found it kind of funny, considering that Peter Weller was the original Robocop. Definitely a really good episode this week. Sad, but good. Things look they they are really going to come to a head next week though.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And right out of nowhere comes this amazing episode! So sad!! And yet, so incredibly poetic.

Something very strange was being reflected in Walter's right eye during his one on one with Alastair. Did anyone else notice?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I found it kind of funny, considering that Peter Weller was the original Robocop. Definitely a really good episode this week. Sad, but good. Things look they they are really going to come to a head next week though.
          Yes there is that...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Yes there is that...
            Before this episode, I hadn't seen him in years in anything. He was really good in this though.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A sort of Groundhog Day meets Time Machine episode done reallly well. Nice to see Peter Weller... quite hilarious that he turned himself into a primitive, makeshift cybog.
              I always find it fascinating its the man of science in these stories that go berserk and do the irrational thing, so to speak and be motivated by love or loss of love.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
              X