Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Below is the link to the latest news about Louis Ferriera. The Ferriera Fest #25 is now up! Enjoy!http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/9642.html

Last edited by sacredclay; 22 January 2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Mike Dopud was in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Sorry if this have been posted elsewhere but I just watched the movie today and I had to post about it
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

He's popping up in loads of films. He was in Final Destination 5 and Rise of the Planet of the Apes too.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Mike Dopud was in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Sorry if this have been posted elsewhere but I just watched the movie today and I had to post about it
          Really!?! I saw the movie but did not recognize him. When/Where??????
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Really!?! I saw the movie but did not recognize him. When/Where??????
            The russian guard that gets fooled by that hallway projector-thingy

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips won the celebrity cook-off, Guy Versus Rachel, on The Food Network tonight. He won $50,000 for his chosen charity.
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome!!....well done Lou!!

\o/ \o/ \o/
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  Lou Diamond Phillips won the celebrity cook-off, Guy Versus Rachel, on The Food Network tonight. He won $50,000 for his chosen charity.
                  Cool!

I knew I should have watched that
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I saw Lou Diamond Phillips on some show about military history. Don't know what it was exactly, it was on at my moms' house and everyone was talking, you know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw Jennifer Spence on Supernatural, she had a nice character that showed up in a few scenes
                      sigpic

Comment

Below is the link to the latest Ferreira Fest newsletter. It's the special birthday edition. Louis Ferreira is now a young 45!
                        http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/

Comment

This one has doubtless been posted before, but I'm only just now getting caught up on Supernatural (all hail Netflix streaming) and I'm still on Season 4. Mike Dopud turns up in a small part in "Death Takes a Holiday." Spotted his voice before I even saw his face.

Comment

Brian J. Smith pops up on Space in Red Fractions movie this Saturday for Canadian viewers. It's aired before but I missed it.
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I just saw Jennifer Spense in last night's Alcatraz. She had a bit part, and met a bad end.
                              sigpic

Comment

Latest chapter of Ferreira Fest is up! He talks adorably about his pets!
                                http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/12704.html

Comment

Working...
                                X