Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- Season 2 discussion thread (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- Season 2 discussion thread (spoilers)

I couldn't think of a good way to split this discussion off from the monstrous "Everything" thread...so I guess this will do. We can start a new one for season 3

So....to kick things off, here's the season's episode titles:

2.01 -- Holocron Heist
    2.02 -- Cargo of Doom
    2.03 -- Children of the Force
    2.04 -- Senate Spy
    2.05 -- Landing at Point Rain
    2.06 -- Weapons Factory
    2.07 -- Legacy of Terror
    2.08 -- Brain Invaders
    2.09 -- Grevious Intrigue
    2.10 -- The Deserter
    2.11 -- Lightsaber Lost
    2.12 -- The Mandalore Plot
    2.13 -- Voyage of Temptation
    2.14 -- Duchess of Mandalore
    2.15 -- Senate Murders
    2.16 -- Cat and Mouse
    2.17 -- Bounty Hunters
    2.18 -- The Zillo Beast
    2.19 -- The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
    2.20 -- Death Drap
    2.21 -- R2 Come Home
    2.22 -- Lethal Trackdown

Overall so far? I don't think it's been as strong as season 1. It had some really good episodes, but none that were really out of the park in the way that a few season 1 episodes were.

ALSO: According to SkyMovies, episodes 18-22 will all be world premieres on their channel, so it seems that Cartoon Network is not going to overtake them after all.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Whoo for the UK getting to watch the rest of the season before the US, that instantly makes season two better than season one. I am liking season two, but I still barely remember anything from the earlier episodes. There is just something about these episodes that are forgettable after you go a few weeks.

sigpic

Comment

This show continues to be a very entertaining escape for 30 minutes on Friday night.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's aired in the UK without any adverts, so it's annoying because once it ends, we're left for about 10 minutes trying to find something else to watch.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          It's aired in the UK without any adverts, so it's annoying because once it ends, we're left for about 10 minutes trying to find something else to watch.
          lol....cry some more, there's nothing more aggravating than commercials breaking up an episode
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            lol....cry some more, there's nothing more aggravating than commercials breaking up an episode
            I will actually. It's annoying watching an episode for a few minutes then knowing you have to watch the last 15-20 minutes while dying for a piss.

sigpic

Comment

Go before the episode

Comment

I watched last weeks about the farmers being under siege from bandits and it was exactly the same story as the film The magnificent seven that i watched the night before and that film was made in 1957

Comment

wow, i've been off for a while and didn't notice that StarWars got a nice forum for itself.

loving Season 2 so far, sad that there are only four eppys left.
                  sigpic

Comment

That episode was the definition of awesome . It was so amazing and a great lesson, you cannot expect to be at peace if you are not willing to fight for it yourself. There was a great episode of Andromeda like this but this one was so much better. Though it was odd that the Jedi cared about the Pirates so much, though in the end that was the point of it I guess, especially with Obi Wan and the female bounty hunter. Loved the bit with the tank

Oh and the Boba commercial was awesome

Four eps left

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      That episode was the definition of awesome . It was so amazing and a great lesson, you cannot expect to be at peace if you are not willing to fight for it yourself. There was a great episode of Andromeda like this but this one was so much better. Though it was odd that the Jedi cared about the Pirates so much, though in the end that was the point of it I guess, especially with Obi Wan and the female bounty hunter. Loved the bit with the tank

Oh and the Boba commercial was awesome

Four eps left
                      Indeed it was. I really look forward to that episode.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Has anyone else seen the new episode, aired yesterday in the UK? The starring Jedi were Mace and Skywalker.

sigpic

Comment

I just got done watching "The Zillo Beast". Felt kind of short, had a few laughs. It's definitely going to look fantastic on BD.

Spoiler:
                          I did a major *facepalm* when they said they were taking the creature to Coruscant though lol

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Indeed it was. I really look forward to that episode.
                            What I am confused about though, the voice over, was that supposed to be Windu?

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              I will actually. It's annoying watching an episode for a few minutes then knowing you have to watch the last 15-20 minutes while dying for a piss.
                              It's a trade off....
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X