Carter all the way!
    sigpic

Comment

Of course Sam!

Comment

I think Vala is much hotter
        "I come like Water, and like Wind I go"

Comment

Sam is winnin' in this thread by at least 20 miles...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargaterevision View Post
            This is hotter

http://images.wikia.com/stargate/ima...a_ascended.jpg

(please do not hotlink to other sites without their permission
            you're kidding right?

Comment

Sam is.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                Sam is.
                sigpic

Comment

Definitely Sam
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh dang no comp, Sam all the way. (Vala probably has exotic S.T.D's or something with all the places/beds she has been in, although Goa'uld tech could probably get rid of them but still.)
                    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Samantha Carter. Brains, Beauty, BAMFness. The three Bs of Hot.

To be fair, we're all a lot more invested in Sam, considering that Vala's only showed up for the last season or so. She's pretty, but the personality--while fun at times-- grates a bit, and detracts from my appreciation.

Plus, Sam feels more wholesome to me. She's natural. She's tangible, solid. Dependable. And honest. No pretense with her, especially not where looks are concerned and that's a huge pro in her column.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post

To be fair, we're all a lot more invested in Sam, considering that Vala's only showed up for the last season or so. She's pretty, but the personality--while fun at times-- grates a bit, and detracts from my appreciation.

Plus, Sam feels more wholesome to me. She's natural. She's tangible, solid. Dependable. And honest. No pretense with her, especially not where looks are concerned and that's a huge pro in her column.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post

Plus this about Vala-"She's the village bicycle! Everybody's had a ride." There is Vala for you. She is sorta hot, but do you know were she has been?
                          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Sam.

However, the 2 hottest on the entire series are Dr. Lam and Adria.
                            sigpic
                            Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Well body wise, I'd say Vala is kinda hotter but I much prefer Sam's looks over Vala's.

Comment

Vala is way hotter.
                                Why? Because, even though her exotic nose has an overall bone structure much more attractive than Sam.
                                Add that to an enjoyable character and a good haircut and you have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X