This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe - Comic Con - Trailer Music

I found the cool sounding Choir Music heard in the Comic Con Trailer for Stargate Universe before that stupid rock music starts near the end. My question is why did they not just use this full track ? It is 1,0000000000000 % times better then that crappy rock music used to end the trailer

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rb90aq

Cool, thanks

I really want to get my mitts on the music from the Season 1.5 MGM trailer, it reminds me of the trailer music used for the new Star Trek movie.

Comment

Been trying to find it myself but no luck so far. I found this track today by accident
      Last edited by TheRandomOne; 13 March 2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Nice, that's pretty lucky

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          Nice, that's pretty lucky
          Boredom & randomly browsing through Production Music Company Sites can do that to ya

Comment

While I disagree that the rock song used in the trailer was "stupid" (the song was Gravity by Embassy by the way), I do agree that this music is awesome Thanks.

Comment

I liked both tracks and in my opinion suited perfectly with the trailer.
              sigpic

Comment

Quite nice, thanks
                sigpic

Comment

I have just found this site and the link is no longer available, what is the Song? Not the Embassy one

Comment

link not available

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Son of a WH---! I've been wanting this song since that trailer came out at Comic-Con and now someone finally finds it and now it's unavailable? BLAST!

Comment

Was it this one? "I Still Have A Soul, Epic Score"

Just in case you'll find several versions of this song on YT. But, maybe it's not what you were looking for.

I know this phenomenon, you like a song, you want to know more about it, and YT just says to you: "it's not available in your f**** country!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          My goodness, that is so beautiful.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Just in case you'll find several versions of this song on YT. But, maybe it's not what you were looking for.

I know this phenomenon, you like a song, you want to know more about it, and YT just says to you: "it's not available in your f**** country!"
                            No, this isn't it. The song he posted is played immediately before Embassy's "Gravity" in the very first Comic-Con trailer.

Comment

Working...
                            X