X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - series on DVD

http://www.homemediamagazine.com/tv-...march-23-18623

MGM and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment March 23 will release Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series as a 26-DVD set at $199.98.

The boxed set collects all 100 episodes of the second “Stargate” series (after “SG-1”), which takes place on an alien outpost in a distant galaxy, accessible through the ancient system of stargates that link planets by creating tunnels through space.

The set includes all the content from the five season sets that were released, plus a bonus disc containing the featurettes “Mission 100: Atlantis Reaches a Milestone” and “Stargate Atlantis: A Retrospective.”

It's cheaper on Amazon. Right now the price there is $179.99 (and you can get it cheaper (new and used) from other sellers).

Comment

I still want a Blu-ray set. But I don't think we'll be seeing that any year soon.
      sigpic
      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
        I still want a Blu-ray set. But I don't think we'll be seeing that any year soon.
        Indeed, unfortunately. I would imagine SGA has a higher chance of getting a Blu release than SG1 though.

Comment

I got mine from Amazon for $125 at the start of April
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            I got mine from Amazon for $125 at the start of April
            How was your set when you got it from Amazon? I was just about to order my own set from there (for under $100), but there are numerous reviews posted on there about disks being scratched and the packaging not being very good. Which got me all worried. Should I order from there or not?
            sigpic
            It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
              How was your set when you got it from Amazon? I was just about to order my own set from there (for under $100), but there are numerous reviews posted on there about disks being scratched and the packaging not being very good. Which got me all worried. Should I order from there or not?
              My set was fine and all the disks played perfectly.

There is only one slight gripe.

Each season uses little cardboard things to hold the DVDs with a soft rubberlike thing to hold each DVD in its pocket.... They are very tricky (at least for me) to get the disk securely back on if you take one off........ Just be aware of that. But aside from that none of mine were scratched and they all play perfectly.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                My set was fine and all the disks played perfectly.

There is only one slight gripe.

Each season uses little cardboard things to hold the DVDs with a soft rubberlike thing to hold each DVD in its pocket.... They are very tricky (at least for me) to get the disk securely back on if you take one off........ Just be aware of that. But aside from that none of mine were scratched and they all play perfectly.
                Thanks for the feedback. Looks like I'm pulling the trigger on this! Can't wait to get it.
                sigpic
                It was Arrested Development

Comment

Hello, does anyone happen to own the UK complete Atlantis collection and would they be willing to post a picture of it un-boxed? (like how all the seasons look out of the main box they come in) I've searched the big-old internet but cannot find anything other than the standard front cover on amazon and places. Thank youuu

Comment

Working...
                  X