www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
        those weapons have no effect on Alesian sshields

what about this weapon?

Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

it's a FAKE!!!

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

should see what the Drow worldship does with it's graviton cannon.....hehe. It was not designed as a weapon, but it was used to build planets initially.

A flash of hyperspace window was seen as an Earth sized dark moon exited near a populated planet. The Drow worldship had come. The Alesians wanted to send another message of terror to these upstart aliens. Attacks on Empire territory would be met with retaliation strikes.

The Alesian General on the ship stood at the display as the Drow reported.

"Target planet in range."

The General replied with a British accent.

"You may fire when ready."

"Commence primary firing....."

The Drow worldship aimed its graviton cannon at the planet. Gravitons started building up the affected area, shaking the planet with devastating earthquakes. The crust began to crack from the strain as lava flows were released across the planet. Cities were laid to waste as the planet began to break up. Finally the planet collapsed as the planet was shaken into a large asteroid field, the magma released into the coldness of space to turn into rocks. The Drow worldship entered hyperspace and returned home.
            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
              should see what the Drow worldship does with it's graviton cannon.....hehe. It was not designed as a weapon, but it was used to build planets initially.
              though it is pretty much size of Earth, as Alesia is 3x larger then Jupiter, and also Taelira's personal creation....... seven million years before the gravemind sent its horde and nearly killed her.....

hmmm.. that would make for good flashback scene I think......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5779872/...nto_The_Circle

finally! an update is done!

Now Fait will get my full attention for the episode I have to finish, then bleak Twilight! as well as rewrites of Golden Dawn.
                sigpic

Comment

comments are welcome I did have a few people complain that Amann was an idiot in this chapter, ehhh, maybe....he is a leader and a warrior, not really a security type. Although they may have a valid point. Thoughts?
                  sigpic

Comment

Most men get stupid around a nice looking woman, but it nice to see he can make some mistakes. I like the update, can't plan for everything.

Comment

It was well writ, caught off his guard is more the idea, but I just KNOW he can get himself free...... though I DO have an idea for this story if you'll take it.... or at least answer my greetings

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I thought he would of been able to read the thoughts of the guy who put in the drug or at least detect it. If he couldn't read thoughts of the guy then that should of put him on guard, but I understand being furious at having the security of his industry on Bablyon 5 would distract him to say the least.

Culture differences with dating is explainable about how he acted, but he is a leader of the strongest race where he has come from that alone should give him iron will confidence. A man that has faced death, and thrown away everything (Golden Dawn) should not be so embarrassed in my opinion. However he was thrown off by the fact she looks like his dead wife, and with earlier events that transpired that day could explain it.

About Bester being in his room... I would think he would of installed a super security system that would alert him to any intruders given he has already been attacked before in that same room. The drug itself would have to be strong to affect his physiology being an super advanced human, and half-ascended at that. But given that psi-corps probably has had experience with alien telepaths than maybe they got something that would dampen anyone's powers?

Overall it is surprising to see his things fall through, and to be captured by Bester. I do wish to see when he meets Talia again.

Comment

Well i knew it was going to happen but it didn't lose any shock for me Spoilers are funny with me, i simply don't care That's pretty much all i know though... Amann's been mysteriously missing from MSN (well that and MSN is acting up on both my lappy and desktop so
                          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            It was well writ, caught off his guard is more the idea, but I just KNOW he can get himself free...... though I DO have an idea for this story if you'll take it.... or at least answer my greetings
                            well I did see your greeting.....but i meant to reply to it since I was busy at the time. I guess I forgot. So send me the idea via pm or vm

Sorry about that btw.

Originally posted by Alpha Omega Protocol View Post
                            I thought he would of been able to read the thoughts of the guy who put in the drug or at least detect it. If he couldn't read thoughts of the guy then that should of put him on guard, but I understand being furious at having the security of his industry on Bablyon 5 would distract him to say the least.
                            Well Amann has a very disciplined mind. He is used to shutting out people so their thoughts do not get to him and distract him. besides its rude to listen in to thoughts when you are not wanted. He only wants to read minds when it suits him. He is not Bester, randomly pulling at straws.

Culture differences with dating is explainable about how he acted, but he is a leader of the strongest race where he has come from that alone should give him iron will confidence. A man that has faced death, and thrown away everything (Golden Dawn) should not be so embarrassed in my opinion. However he was thrown off by the fact she looks like his dead wife, and with earlier events that transpired that day could explain it.
                            Being leader of the strongest race in Golden Dawn doesn't necessarily equal confidence in the dating arena. And all the factors you stated help him to be more nervous. Plus remember in GD, he was overthrown twice. Plus he nearly lost everything he held dear. He had to fight and survive. Even when he himself thought he was worthless.

About Bester being in his room... I would think he would of installed a super security system that would alert him to any intruders given he has already been attacked before in that same room. The drug itself would have to be strong to affect his physiology being an super advanced human, and half-ascended at that. But given that psi-corps probably has had experience with alien telepaths than maybe they got something that would dampen anyone's powers?
                            Yeah, I didn't think of the security system in all honesty. A small plothole, although Psi Corps probably has good infiltration techniques regardless.

The drug....the sleeper drugs are diluted or usually are.....I would assume so since most drugs that are injected ARE diluted. Sleepers also last a week for most normal telepaths. Amann is neither normal nor mundane. So the Psi Corps put in pure unadulterated sleepers in a MASSIVE dose to render his powers useless, and even then, only for a day. They would have to keep him on it to basically render him powerless, otherwise Amann would wipe the floor with them.

Overall it is surprising to see his things fall through, and to be captured by Bester. I do wish to see when he meets Talia again.
                            hehe.......well, the escape will be awesome i think....especially when he is locked up in Syria Planum....

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                            Well i knew it was going to happen but it didn't lose any shock for me Spoilers are funny with me, i simply don't care That's pretty much all i know though... Amann's been mysteriously missing from MSN (well that and MSN is acting up on both my lappy and desktop so
                            Actually, I have not seen you at all for days on my MSN, hence why you and I havent spoken yet

Fait is gonna probably be finished tomorrow. Either that or Tuesday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                              Actually, I have not seen you at all for days on my MSN, hence why you and I havent spoken yet

Fait is gonna probably be finished tomorrow. Either that or Tuesday.
                              Hence why i say MSn's been screwed up on my lappy and Desktop I've only had Hotmail's web messenger

No worries about Fait, we can take our time with that. I'm sure you're eager to get to Bleak

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5779872/...nto_The_Circle

updated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X