im not sure on caprica. Spoilers for first 4 eps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not sure on caprica. Spoilers for first 4 eps

i have not been sure about a 20 episode run for this show and it dosent seem like its going anywhere but theres only being 4 episodes in the uk so it could improve
    sigpic

IIRC it's 19 episodes now (including the 2-part pilot), one got cut from the overall order. And don't worry, bloody Jane Espenson is removed as showrunner partway through the production run so it should pick up the pace a bit.

Personally though, I'm quite enjoying the show as-is.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The show is not doing it for me. Since there is word of cancellation on the horizon I am not even going to try and get into it. We have new SGU, Eureka, Sanctuary, and W13 coming up later this year. So things are all good.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baltar13 View Post
        i have not been sure about a 20 episode run for this show and it dosent seem like its going anywhere but theres only being 4 episodes in the uk so it could improve
        there was a promo that i saw once and it involves Daniel introducing the cylon and calling it the future. that gave me all the hope i needed.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          there was a promo that i saw once and it involves Daniel introducing the cylon and calling it the future. that gave me all the hope i needed.
          I saw that promo also, and it did look quite interesting.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            I saw that promo also, and it did look quite interesting.
            it proved to be that it really going to dive into the cylon mythology. ron and david are just setting up the characters and back stories right now. season i expect a lot more cylon centric stories

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              it proved to be that it really going to dive into the cylon mythology. ron and david are just setting up the characters and back stories right now. season i expect a lot more cylon centric stories
              As a non BSG watcher, I'm glad they are having all this background storyline. I was afraid I wouldn't understand Caprica since I didn't know BSG, but I'm not having any trouble. Just asked a few questions here and there about the tribes.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

the one thing i found interesting is bill's relationship with sam adama. i never would have thought bill would spend so much time out of school. plus sam to me at least was made out to be much simpler person in bsg.

maybe it's just me.

Comment

just give it time.. i loved it from the get go, it has a world and a mythology i want to know more about, unlike SGU that hasnt really introduced anything... at least with SGA and SG1 they had a dominant alien races with interesting histories and gave the viewer a desire to know more

as a big bsg fan its interesting to see the birth of the cylons and see how they became the toaster scum, then theres they holoband virtual world, my question has been is it a beginning of the first cylon network?
                  sigpic
                  First time using GIMP2 can't say its not a bad job
                  MGM, Sci-Fi Channel and the Creators are

I'll only watch SGU coz theres nowt to do on tuesday nites.

Comment

I like the story and character and where its trying to go buttt....being more drama than war is not that enticing, maybe the VR world will save it and bring in some action. It feels as if it might have made for a better mini series and then fast forward 6 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X