Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    so anyway, do u still think smoke monster's the good guy ? ^^
    If they had another season I'd be leaning towards that theory. Right now though, I can't see them pulling that twist and then having time for a satisfying conclusion from it. Plus don't forget he
    Spoiler:
    slaughtered everyone in the temple

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
      If they had another season I'd be leaning towards that theory. Right now though, I can't see them pulling that twist and then having time for a satisfying conclusion from it. Plus don't forget he
      Spoiler:
      slaughtered everyone in the temple
      ah but it's not the temple killings that make it evil
      Spoiler:
      remember the temple folks were willing to shoot the losties. not exactly a bunch of saints :|

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
        I think the biggest hint in the episode was for Richard. When Richard went towards the chains hanging from the black rock's deck, its almost as if he was remembering something. That and the MIB's comment about Richard getting out of chain's gives more weight to the theory that Richard was once a prisoner aboard the Black Rock, likely before the ship ended up in the middle of the island. We've got one more episode before Richard's centric episodes, we should get some much needed answers about the character then.
        I'm pretty excited to get to the episode that explains more about his history. This may sound a bit weird, but he has become my Lost crush. Took me forever to settle on someone in the series to crush on - Jack is just too angry and Sawyer isn't my type. You have to admit, he is rather good looking; perfect complexion, nice strong jawline and gorgeous eyes (even if it does look like he is wearing guyliner). Looking forward to finding out more about him and finishing out the series.
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Working...
        X