How will the candidate get chosen ? The Substitute spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will the candidate get chosen ? The Substitute spoilers

I say go all Mortal Kombat & have a fight tournament along with the theme song Lost style

Let's remember spoiler tags please. People in other parts of the world haven't seen the episode yet adn don't want to find out what happens.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
      I say go all Mortal Kombat & have a fight tournament along with the theme song Lost style

We all know Aaron will be the one ending up with the island.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post

It practically IS Mortal Kombat already! With smokey taking the passengers of Oceanic 815 down one by one, I think the winner will be the one who outwits, outlasts and outplays... oh wait, that's another island show...
        sigpic

Comment

lol probably the one who wants to leave the island the most stays /irony. lol idk its all so weird I'm loving it

Comment

I think it will be Hurly, just because he my favourite character.
            I think Aaron will return to the island, probably Widmor doing and will help Hurly an eventually replace him.
            Clare will be redeem an ask to stay on the Island an take care of Aaron until he ready to take over the Island, we also learn he will change his name to Jakub some time in the future.
            everyone else is ask or force to leave Island. Whole an Hurly will get his girlfriend back to.

Comment

Working...
            X