This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.10 "End of Line" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

The most recently announced episode title, showing on Syfy's schedule as airing on March 26, 2010

That's quite an ominous title, isn't it?
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 12 February 2010, 09:23 PM. Reason: oops
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

"end of line"
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      "end of line"
      Whoops.

/reports post, waits patiently for mods to fix it
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Whoops.

/reports post, waits patiently for mods to fix it
        no no

in bsg you have the line "end of line" i'm wondering if that's the point of the episode title?? some connection it's the first thing that came to mind.

Comment

Yeah but the thing is, the title is "End of Line"! Oooooops on my part

Comment

Let's not get too worked up or worried. At least, not yet.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Somethings makes me think this is when the Cylons go into mass production
              "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                Somethings makes me think this is when the Cylons go into mass production
                but how would daniel copy all the zoe's into the other cylons. he still doesn't know.

Comment

I think cylons are already in mass production. You see, in the latest episode (There is Another Sky) the factory in the title sequence was fully active, unlike in previous episodes. So it's pretty safe to say TIAS marked the beginning of cylon mass production.

Comment

im just loving this show... apperantly still more than SG:U...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                      I think cylons are already in mass production. You see, in the latest episode (There is Another Sky) the factory in the title sequence was fully active, unlike in previous episodes. So it's pretty safe to say TIAS marked the beginning of cylon mass production.
                      but as stated in the series the zoe model is the only one that seems to work correctly. which is why that model was able to fight all the drones in the pilot and why daniel is studying it at his lab.

Comment

Working...
                      X