No announcement yet.

Wraith Stunner Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so awesome.Looks like you've gone onto a hive ship and kicked some wraith's glutimus maximuses and stole there weapons haha.They're looking great really really amazing
    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
      That is so awesome.Looks like you've gone onto a hive ship and kicked some wraith's glutimus maximuses and stole there weapons haha.They're looking great really really amazing
      Indeed...

Comment

these models are really cool what would be cooler is having some lights in there, but i guess you cant have everything, i do have a few questions about them myself
        the price of £55 (Great British Pounds Sterling?) is quite an acceptable price to pay the real ones on ebay go for much more and these are just as good, i assume for this price the models come painted or is that extra?

- Ed

Comment

Indeed Great British Pounds Sterling

And the £55... it has since become £50 unpainted and £60 painted...

Comment

The stunners came in. Thanks so much! They are amazing! Here is a pic of me with one and the uniform made by Michael a few years ago.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy_McKay View Post
              The stunners came in. Thanks so much! They are amazing! Here is a pic of me with one and the uniform made by Michael a few years ago.

[IG] http://filebox.vt.edu/users/rdehart/stunner.JPG [/IMG]
              Your Stunner is stunning

Comment

awesome, perhaps i will have my parents give me the money to order one from you

Comment

Ahhhh I really want one, but I kind of want to pay for college more. If I have some extra money coming up soon I will definately think about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy_McKay View Post

[IMG]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/rdehart/stunner.G]
                    it's always the scientists that end up being the red shirts
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi,

New to the forums but a long time fan of the shows......

Will you be making any more of these anytime soon?

Am interested in one if it is before the convention I am going to

Comment

I have one almost finished at the moment.. They take about a day to make, from pouring the resin to painting.. and I usually pour a new one as soon as I take one out of the mould...
                        Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 18 August 2010, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                          Indeed Great British Pounds Sterling

And the £55... it has since become £50 unpainted and £60 painted...
                          What are your shipping rates?
                          sigpic
                          Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
                            What are your shipping rates?
                            Based on the weight of the Stunners.. At most £5 for each Stunner.. but shipping costs depend on where they are being shipped to..
                            Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 01 September 2010, 08:30 AM.

Comment

New Stunner pictures

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stargate-Atlantis-Wraith-Stunner-replica

Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 12 September 2010, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X