Anyone happy like me to see hurley get a bigger role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone happy like me to see hurley get a bigger role

in the first two eps hurley had more to do than usual and from what spoilers i have heard he seems to have a lot to do this season.anyone else glad about this as i think it is good that the writers are using a character that sometimes gets overlooked.
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Yeah, I like that he gets an actual role in the story and is not just comic relief. He didn't get any particular important parts in the past seasons so it's like a breath of fresh air.
    Last edited by Mike.; 08 February 2010, 09:51 PM.
    Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

I definitely like his character. Hopefully his increased screen-time and importance continues.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yah its great to see Hurley in more scenes.I hope it stays that way!!!

Comment

It's good to see Hurley getting more scenes. Personally I think that he should have always gotten more attention and less on Jack, Kate or Sawyer.

sigpic

Comment

I think it's interesting the role "alternate" Hurley is playing in the lives of the Oceanic 815 passengers. Without the Island to curse him, he's been able to do a lot with his money.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats likely due to the fact that the lotto number's he used in the alternate reality are different from "the numbers".

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                Thats likely due to the fact that the lotto number's he used in the alternate reality are different from "the numbers".
                Why do you think that? Did I missed something?
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

You didn't miss anything. It wasn't mentioned on the show; the numbers could be the same or different.
                  Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Working...
                  X