X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zbir View Post
    The Siege III

WEIR: OK, what are our options?
    McKAY: Well, let me see -- we've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death.
    I imagine Jack would be like 'What no plan B?' if he was there..

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"i'm sorry for shooting everyone!"

sigpic
      Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
      https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

In No Man's Land

Rodney: What then, huh? We fly home on wings of imagination, is that what we do, Ronon?
        sigpic

Comment

McKay: "What are you - Oh, my gosh, he's tasting it! (about Ronon) You don't know what that is, that could be their laundry!"
          Ronon: "Pretty good."
          McKay: "Oh, yes. Good idea. And when you're finished with their porridge, Why don't we try their beds?"
          Ronon: (to McKay) "Want some?"
          Dr. McKay: "How good is it?"
          Lt. Col. Sheppard: "Leave it be, Goldilocks."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Lt. Col. Sheppard: This really isn't necessary, Doc.
            Dr. Beckett: Yes it is, you've got a serious laceration on your arm and you've lost a good deal of blood.
            Dr. McKay: Well enjoy the ride, Colonel, they're making me walk.
            Dr. Beckett: You have a splinter Rodney.
            Dr. McKay: Yeah, a nasty, painful splinter.

Comment

Letters from Pegasus

After Zelenka finishes recording his message to his family (wherein he describes Atlantis rising to the surface of the ocean back in the first episode in his native Czech).

Ford: You didn't tell them anything that requires security clearance?
              Zelenka (looking a bit perplexed): Security clearance...?

Comment

From Outsiders - Rodney and Carson are trying to get off the Hive ship by using a dart...

: Comfy?(!)

: Peachy!

(Rodney takes hold of a lever and presses the top of it several times.)

: What are you waitin' for?

: Well, it should just fire up.

: Well, it didn't.

: Yeah, I know that, but it doesn't make any sense. I mean, a canopy should form over our heads. Maybe there's some kind of a weight limit.

(indignantly): What's that supposed to mean?

: I mean because there's two of us!

: Well, maybe you need a key or something.

(angrily): It's not a Volkswagen, Carson! OK, look ... (he points at various parts of the controls) ... these are obviously the flight controls; that makes that propulsion, so ...
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

Beckett/ McKay interaction at the end of the pilot. (Reference in my sig.)
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

McKay to Sheppard in The Shrine:
                    "You're a good friend, Arthur!"

Sheppard's reaction always make me laugh!

Comment

Season 3 ep 1, when Ronon and McKey have escaped from their cocoons and are going to blow up the ship as a last resort to stop the hive from getting to Earth.
                      See what Rodney says down at my signature.
                      sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Season 5 - First Contact at the start of the episode
                        Woolsey is leaving Sheppard in command of Atlantis to meet Todd
                        He says in passing "Your in command .. try to not to blow her up while I am gone"
                        Sheppard says "No Promises"
                        I always love the irony in this because at the end of this episode the Gate explodes and it does in fact destroy the Atlantis Gate control room in the explosion.....
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by jackisback; 19 March 2015, 04:15 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hide and seek:
                          The moment when John and Rodney were testing new device and John said to Weir with creepy smiling "I shot him" xD
                          Infection:
                          When Todd is growling at Rodney and he says: " Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the pod."

Comment

Working...
                          X