No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ended that sentence with a preposition.... Bastard!
    sigpic
    [call me loser.]

Comment

From Avatar:

Teal'c: Because it's not possible, Daniel Jackson, it is not possible!
      Daniel: Yes it is. That's why I'm here. Now come on, let's beat this thing.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Apophis: "Fool! I will kill you."
        O'Neill: "Again?"

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

From Avenger 2.0

Felger-: I'm really, really sorry General and it'll never happen again.
          Hammond -: You're damn right it won't because I'm pulling the plug on your research.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X