This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.05 "Gravedancing" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

After a brief break, this will be airing on Feb 19, 2010.

This title has me quite intrigued and has my imagination running wild. Reflections on the dead? Revisiting old memories? The hubris of the Cylon project?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Well, what are we all hoping to see out of this one?

Will Sam go through with Joseph's 'request' and have to be stopped, or will Joseph back down? Or will we have a rather unexpected main character death this early on?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Well, what are we all hoping to see out of this one?

Will Sam go through with Joseph's 'request' and have to be stopped, or will Joseph back down? Or will we have a rather unexpected main character death this early on?
      That I don't see happening. I don't know how things will be resolved though. It will definitely be fun to watch.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think we'll see Amanda dying anytime soon, I think Joseph is gonna call his brother just in time before he attempts to kill Amanda, but the title is very intriguing I'm so hook on this show now!!!
        sigpic
        siggy made by RogueRanger
        http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
        killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I think the title means Danny boy is going to dance on his daughter's grave by going to Sarno show.

Comment

I am curious why keon had the digital paper?

Also it seems STO has connection in the police department.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
              I think the title means Danny boy is going to dance on his daughter's grave by going to Sarno show.
              Deceptively simple, but probably more correct than anything else in this thread

Comment

Humm I think what Osiristi said makes a lot of sence, I didn't get to watch this eps yet , but I'm sure it will be a good one!!!
                sigpic
                siggy made by RogueRanger
                http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Working...
                X