X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.03 "Rebirth" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

Every other forum has these, let's get 'em going for Caprica too

This episode is set to air on Jan 29, 2010.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Caprica - Rebirth - SyFy Promo & Sneak Peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/cap...omo-sneak.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Caprica - Rebirth - SyFy Promo & Sneak Peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/cap...omo-sneak.html
      Thats was the Space promo, but they do a better job at it then Syfy!

Comment

Heh....I thought the Space preview was effing awful. 2 seconds of clip, FLASHY TRANSITION, 2 seconds of clip, FLASHY TRANSITION, repeat for 30 seconds.

The second clip was very interesting though. Can't wait!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Heh....I thought the Space preview was effing awful. 2 seconds of clip, FLASHY TRANSITION, 2 seconds of clip, FLASHY TRANSITION, repeat for 30 seconds.

The second clip was very interesting though. Can't wait!
          Yeah, well SyFy seems hellbent on showing Cylons as little as possible and more of the drama side of things. But I can't wait for whats next!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Yeah, well SyFy seems hellbent on showing Cylons as little as possible and more of the drama side of things. But I can't wait for whats next!
            Well, you know, since there's a whopping one of them as of the end of the pilot

Comment

Well, you know, since there's a whopping one of them as of the end of the pilot
              Two of them. Maybe. I'm assuming that the one tested in the firing range and the one with Zoe inside are two separate Cylons.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Two of them. Maybe. I'm assuming that the one tested in the firing range and the one with Zoe inside are two separate Cylons.
                Really? I figured they were the same one, myself. That Zoe ended up inside the one with the combat protocols.

I thought that'd make for some excellent drama, her personality being lost/irreversibly mixed with the Cylon combat programming.

Comment

Really? I figured they were the same one, myself. That Zoe ended up inside the one with the combat protocols.

I thought that'd make for some excellent drama, her personality being lost/irreversibly mixed with the Cylon combat programming.
                  You're right! Well, I kinda hope to have Zoe in the combat one now.

Comment

I think that is probably the case as well. Not to worry though - I am sure many more will soon be on the way.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Every other forum has these, let's get 'em going for Caprica too

This episode is set to air on Jan 29, 2010.
                      DVR is set.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        DVR is set.
                        Same here! There is no way I am missing this.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Same here! There is no way I am missing this.
                          i was crushed sat night cause i thought their aired the new ep and i missed it
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            i was crushed sat night cause i thought their aired the new ep and i missed it
                            Hulu and SyFy Rewind both upload Caprica Saturday morning
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well I'm glad Syfy always air new episodes twice on Friday. because Smallville returns in the same time slot as Caprica. So I will watch Smallville and wait for the Caprica repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X