Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone suspect Merle Dixon and or Morgan/Duane Jones will reappear in s3? i'm personally hoping for Morgan & Duane to show up next season,

but i'd be cool with a confirmation on Merle aswell weather his undead or alive
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Anyone suspect Merle Dixon and or Morgan/Duane Jones will reappear in s3? i'm personally hoping for Morgan & Duane to show up next season,

but i'd be cool with a confirmation on Merle aswell weather his undead or alive
      According to the comic, Morgan/Duane would come after next season but it would be cool to Merle make a come back.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

http://au.tv.ign.com/articles/122/1221002p1.html

I loled at the options in the poll, wish it was multiple choice i would have voted for

built a fully functioning time machine using his long hidden scientific background (this was my vote)

and

met an entirely different group of survivors on a farm right next door sadly became their sidelined character too

because really why can't it be both? and he may have also started a book club with patricia, jimmy & beth too
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 March 2012, 05:05 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
          According to the comic, Morgan/Duane would come after next season but it would be cool to Merle make a come back.
          No no no. Not after next season. Not even close.

If the show continues to follow the 1 volume = 1 season model, Morgan wouldn't appear again till partway through season 10. Barring that one-off holiday special, that is.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

If the show continues to follow the 1 volume = 1 season model, Morgan wouldn't appear again till partway through season 10. Barring that one-off holiday special, that is.
            hope it lasts that long
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

hope it lasts that long
              Same here, especially with the quality of storytelling thus far. But for now, I will just be happy that we have a third season to look forward to. Tomorrow night should be something special.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm excited for the season finale tomorrow night , I can't wait to see what happens.
                sigpic

Comment

I am counting down the hours until tonight's episode.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

even tho it means there will be no more walking dead for a couple months after it, i'm still highly anticipating the finale
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Someone decided to write an amusing character bio for Rick...LOl
                      Lol 3.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

but

Did he really say i hope this show gets cancelled soon?
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

What did i had in mind!? You right, Rick
                          Spoiler:
                          went with Abraham to get him
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

but

Did he really say i hope this show gets cancelled soon?
                            Not that I'm aware of...Lol. An even more amusing one was written for Lori, but it's too big to post a pic of
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, contrary to the rumours flying around for a few months now, that True Blood's Rutina Wesley (Tara) would be joining the show as Michonne, they've announced the casting of actress Danai Gurira for the role.

Fans of HBO's Treme will recognize her from that show as Jill, the girlfriend of Albert's New York-ophile son, Delmond.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I've never seen Treme....
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X