These Stargate props need IDing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These Stargate props need IDing!

Hey, forum! Propworx.com has several props here that need IDing in the episodes they appeared in. Can you help? Take a crack at it!

Last edited by David; 11 June 2010, 02:31 PM.

the yellow box....could have been used many times. if it was sga, it could have been stuff they packed and brought with them

are tehy all sga or sg1 too? cause that heiroglyph might be of hathor and another god so might have been from the tomb in the beginning

the vent looking things could have been from the city. simple wall vents. the one on the left looks like it's ancient writing and could have been a 'filter' so to speak over a light, creating the illusion of illuminated writing
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've identified #4 as being from "Full Circle," from deep within the Abydonian catacombs.

So definitely one was SG-1.

Comment

i wonder if that gun thing is from New Ground

i know their weapons had a downward thingie at the end

sigpic

Comment

The New Ground weapons were actually reused as the new Wraith staff stunners. Had to figure that one out today. What a coinkidink!

Comment

kind of like how the zatarc device was reused at least twice and the canon's ring from Demons became Vala's healing ring in PU

sigpic

Comment

The gray mesh office chair in #5 looks like Weir's desk chair from Season 1. Here's a shot of it in Hot Zone.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Number 3 looks like the door lever that o'neill uses in the return part 2..........when he's underwater and trying to get the jumper bay to open.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Return Part 2 was the first thing I thought of too. I checked and unfortunately it is a very different console.

And thanks for that, scary kitty!!

Comment

David #6 is it the silver piece or the other piece or both you need identified - the sliver piece isn't that a part from the steps on Atlantis. Not sure about the other piece yet.

#9 There are several yellow case in Rising that are seen in the hallway after the scene were Rodney powers up the zpm. These are the right size but one of them has a red cross on one end of the case, the second one I did not see the cross on the case. Not sure if this is your case or not as it is not on screen very long.
                    Last edited by tsaxlady; 11 January 2010, 03:38 AM.
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

i too wondered if the silver panel could be part of the stairs

i wonder if the silver/brown wall thingie is a random door access panel or elevator/intercity beamer control panel?

sigpic

Comment

#2 is the weapon carried by the security guards or police of the alien world in the SG-1 episode "Collateral Damage" (Series 9). I couldnt see a decent shot of it from when I scanned through the episode but you do see the handle near the start when Mitchell is arrested and the front side of the weapon with the 4-downward markings further on.
                        sigpic

Comment

#1 could be a file off Weir's or Woolsey's desk, #3 could be off 1 of the Lantean or Asuran ships, #10 looks like a wraith door control off a hive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Really needing #3 to be ID'd. If someone can help that would be great! I just can't find the sucker anywhere in the show. And there is more than one.

Comment

Number 3 is the light switch for Atlantis!

Zelenka pulls them in Quartantine [screencap] to shut down the ZPMs or Generators or something else that looks cool and glows
                              [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X