No announcement yet.

Lost fans bumped the President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I waited a long time to see the final season- i don't want the show to be interupted by the stupid president's speech that we heard so many times, gee give us a break from that already, cause whatever the president saids are all lies anyways. I rather see my show which is lost. Cause i would be lost without it.lol

Comment

The President is a big LOST fan I guess.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

good news

and since this has turned into a political topic I'll allow myself a few licks in :|

of course had it been Bush/McCain instead, the original schedule for the presidential speech would've been maintained. also all those LOST petitioners would've been promptly branded as unpatriotic™ traitors - how dare they consider anything else a priority above King & Country - before being traced via their emails and either 1) told to Get Lost (yo) or 2) arrested for sedition & sent on a one-way trip to Guantanamo (courtesy of Patriot Act 3.0 specially drafted for the occasion) for the punishment they so Rightly deserved, God Bless America etc.

Comment

Working...
        X