Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Here is a spankin' new shipper thread!

[Mod edit -The rest of the thread has gone into the S/J Shipper Archive http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=2419

This thread is for positive discussion of S/J. (And also cookies, penguins, jello and stuff. But mainly S/J.) Anyone wanting more serious S/J discussion (where S/J is the only topic) should check out the Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10397

Let the ship discussions begin!!!

Sally
    Last edited by majorsal; 12 December 2009, 04:03 PM.
    sally

sigpic

Hi S/J Shippers .

This thread will be merged into the original Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Appreciation Thread here once ( and if ) Greg is able to trace the problem that's caused the disappearance of posts and pageloads of graphics very recently.

The original thread is "Stickied" for ease for the moment ,to enable you to copy/paste your conversations and links over here.

Many thanks for your patience .

Bagpuss
    GateWorld Moderator.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 December 2009, 04:31 PM. Reason: lol.Would've helped if I'd put the hyperlink in ...
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

WOOHOO WE CAN BE CRAZY AGAIN!!!!!!! We need a GRACE GIF PLEASE.....

Comment

/feels better now.

What I wrote on the Discussion thread while this thread was away, in response to Pol's comment about Ripple effect:

I was going to respond to Pol's comment about Sam's "I've got nuthin'...yet" from Ripple Effect as being a Jackism and proof they were together. Because more than the simple verbage, the sense of hope and the confidence that, despite having not a clue at that minute, Sam maintains faith in herself and seems pretty confident she *will* - which is something, I think, she's learned from Jack. That's really channeling her inner Jack - that sense of confidence in herself and her ability.

*happy sigh*

EDIT: And not only are we the longest Thread, we've officially become the Thread at the end of the Universe (the Gateworld Universe, that is)

Comment

I do fgifs on demand....

Yay. A S/J thread without the grace kiss...is not a....S/J thread???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Hi S/J Shippers .

This thread will be merged into the original Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Appreciation Thread once ( and if ) Greg is able to trace the problem that's caused the disappearance of posts and pageloads of graphics very recently.

The original thread is "Stickied" for ease for the moment ,to enable you to copy/paste your conversations and links over here.

Many thanks for your patience .

Bagpuss
            GateWorld Moderator.
            Thanks or sorting it out so quickly Bagpuss

Comment

Okay, I'm here. Let the dancing commence.
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Thanks Bagpuss!
                *looks round new home*
                *settles in*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I do fgifs on demand....

Yay. A S/J thread without the grace kiss...is not a....S/J thread???
                  And in sloooooooooooooooooow motion too -

Comment

Whoo. I can breathe easily now.

sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

So...new home eh?

Who puts up the new S/J pictures...I mean in our last house the wallpaper(s) were filled with S/j love
                      *goes of to fix the computer room and check out the new house*

*finds awesome room in the cave part of the house with a personal gutter pool*...I take this room!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow.

It looks like the 10,000/200,000 mark did break the thread.

*settle into new home*

*wonders how quickly we can get to 200,000 posts again*

PS: Don't forget to rate this new thread.
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Okay.

This one is entirely Twilight506's fault. She'll get it. Fortunately, so did my beta. And Pol. Pol might too...

The rest of you.

Good luck.

The next chapter to my SaminAtlantis Series Peripheral Visions: December 29th

EDIT: Btw, did anyone else feel strangely bereft upon going to hit 'reply' and finding nothing there?!?

Comment

I made this fast in honour of this new thread

Comment

I can't believe it... we broke the Thread!

But I see the new thread is here to ease our way out of withdrawal.. woohoo

And it's LOVELY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X