This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis callander?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if there is going to be a Stargate Atlantis 2010 callander?
    Thanks
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

I saw this on the 'You Know You're a Gatehead..." thread.

I want one too! I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
      I saw this on the 'You Know You're a Gatehead..." thread.

I want one too! I second this.
      lol, I really hope they have one!
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Found one a long time ago here!!!
        http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...9215614&sr=8-1

Comment

I've seen them recently on eBay

Comment

I'm rather sad that there are no "team pictures" in those calendars. I mean, I have got the 2009 one and we got a Larrin month and a Todd month (I like both characters, Larrin and Todd, don't get me wrong) but no Sheppard-McKay-Teyla-Ronon or anything similar. Two characters max in a pic. It's too bad But I like the blueblue colors!

Comment

YAY!!!! Thanks guys!!!

Originally posted by katikatnik View Post
              I'm rather sad that there are no "team pictures" in those calendars. I mean, I have got the 2009 one and we got a Larrin month and a Todd month (I like both characters, Larrin and Todd, don't get me wrong) but no Sheppard-McKay-Teyla-Ronon or anything similar. Two characters max in a pic. It's too bad But I like the blueblue colors!
              Yeah, I agree, it would have been nice to see some team pictures

Comment

There are some team pictures in the SG-1 Calendars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
                  There are some team pictures in the SG-1 Calendars.
                  Cool!

Comment

Working...
                  X