Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite episode of Atlantis so far? (May contain spoilers.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite episode of Atlantis so far? (May contain spoilers.)

Don't know if this has been asked already. I haven't been here in a while.

What episode really stuck out to you thus far and what episode are you most looking forward to in the second half?

(Trying to keep it spoiler free but be advised.)

Right now its Home.

And as many might have thought, I looking foward to the The Seige two parter.

Wow. That's tough. Let's go with 'Before I Sleep'.
    sigpic

Comment

Home or The Eye

Comment

Before I Sleep - I won't say much because I know many people won't have seen it yet but I find it very moving, almost cried - realised I'm very attached to the characters by now, so it really tore at me. The Eye is close second though.

And in first half I'd say '38 minutes' or 'Poisoning the Well' with 'hide and seek' just behind - because I love both McKay and Beckett.

Comment

Before I sleep was really good. 38 minutes was a good team episode but actually I like the Storm best. I like it slightly better than the Eye for reasons that confuse me when I try to think about it, becuase everyone I've asked liked the Eye better. I think it's because there seems to be a lot going on the Storm, I mean find storm, find place to evactuate to, find solution, evacuate everyone, put plan into action, Genii take over, evil cliffy. It seemed longer than it was.

Although the Eye is excellent. Can I count them as one episode? It is a two parter after all. The Storm/Eye was my favourite in that case.
          ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Though most people round here didn't like it (according to the episode ranking thread ), Sanctuary is my favourite episode - mainly because of the girl I really liked her but I thought it was also fascinating to meet an actual ancient...
            I think season 1 has generally been quite strong so far which makes it quite hard to pick ONE episode.

Comment

The Storm, so far because I haven't seen the rest of them past this episode, so that may change later next year.

Comment

Before I sleep.

It was really interesting. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but it was really great
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

"Rising" - Pilot, who doesnt like a pilot episode? kinda makes you understand the stuff that happens next

"Hide and Seek" - nice effects, the personal sheild was nice, hope they get used in the future

"38 Minutes" - it was nice, not too nice but...

"Suspicion" - meh...

"Childhood's End" - same as above, kinda worse though

"Poisoning the Well" - wraith poison, yummy

"Underground" - not that good but it leads to the storm

"Home" - quite nice actually

"The Storm" - 2-parters are always nice (Part I)

"The Eye" - 2-parters are always nice (Part II)

"The Defiant One" - watched it 4 times!

"Hot Zone" - nothing too good, wasnt bad either

"Sanctuary" - great: Chaya's hot, more knowladge about the ancients, Chaya's hot, nice effects - the "ancient weapon" kicked butt, Chaya's hot and uh... oh yeah, Chaya's hot!

"Before I Sleep" - <3 time travel, kinda and changing the future - plus some info about the ancients <3

Comment

38 Minutes was a lot like Solitudes... decent ep, but not my favorite.

Sanctuary was interesting, but the lightening effect looked kinda cheesy... Chaya was annoying, too.

Before I Sleep had tons of great info and some cool shots (flooded Gateroom!).

Defiant One was overall very cool, that's probably my favorite at this point.

Comment

The Eye! I don't think that there's any contest there lol.

The Eye was full of non-stop action, great acting, and a really really awesome plot. And awesome special effects

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The Storm and The Eye for me.

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

38 Minutes because it had McKay panicking which always equals good scenes. *g*

Poisoning the Well because it had me in tears. Excellent acting by Paul McGillion.

The Eye because it was shippy.

Before I Sleep because it had me in tears. Excellent acting by Tori Higginson.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I have only seen up to the Storm and really liked The Storm (cliffhanger and all ) for, I guess, the same reason joanne1138 said: it seemed longer then it was and had alot going on. I like that in a Stargate episode. I'm looking forward to the season finale the Seige. I dont know much about it but what I've heard I've liked.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Here are my favorite episodes in order:

1 = Rising (I and II)
                              2 = The Eye
                              3 = The Storm
                              4 = Poisoning The Well
                              5 = Underground
                              6 = Suspicion
                              7 = Thirty-Eight Minutes
                              8 = Childhood's End
                              9 = Home
                              10 = Hide and Seek

My list will change once I have seen "The Defiant One" and so on.

Comment

Working...
                              X