No announcement yet.

Abandon All Hope (510)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched this ep, I liked it. I LOL'd at Cas downing those shots. The bit with Ellen and Jo was said but I swear they died before?.. or I knew it was coming..
    sigpic

Twitter
    Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
      Just watched this ep, I liked it. I LOL'd at Cas downing those shots. The bit with Ellen and Jo was said but I swear they died before?.. or I knew it was coming..
      Yeah...I thought they'd died before...When I saw them alive I just went with it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Yeah...I thought they'd died before...When I saw them alive I just went with it.
        Yeah, I was so confused LOL. I thought they died at the same time as Ash..
        sigpic

Twitter
        Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Maybe we need to look into this!
          sigpic

Comment

We knew Ellen had survived when the Roadhouse burned down, because she joined Bobby and the boys in the S2 finale when they opened the devil's gate - she brought them the map of the churches that had been in the safe there. She had survived because they'd run out of pretzels of all things, and she had left on a supply run.

As for Jo, I thought Ellen said at some point before this that she had gone off to hunt on her own. So I had never assumed them dead.
            Last edited by starg8fans; 26 January 2010, 10:52 AM.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              We knew Ellen had survived when the Roadhouse burned down, because she joined Bobby and the boys in the S2 finale when they opened the devil's gate - she brought them the map of the churches that had been in the safe there. She had survived because they'd run out of pretzels of all things, and she had left on a supply run.

As for Jo, I thought Ellen said at some point before this that she had gone off to hunt on her own. So I had never assumed them dead.
              This is correct...I guess I just had a brain fart since I'd not seend them in a while.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Ah okay thanks. I'm sure I knew that but for some reason I couldn't remember what happened.
                sigpic

Twitter
                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Ah okay thanks. I'm sure I knew that but for some reason I couldn't remember what happened.
                  Yes...hence my afore mentioned brain fart!
                  sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else cry? I worried my BF so bad he had to pause it and ask what was wrong! Dean's face made it worse when he realises what she 's planning and then later what she does.
                    x
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
                      Did anyone else cry? I worried my BF so bad he had to pause it and ask what was wrong! Dean's face made it worse when he realises what she 's planning and then later what she does.
                      x
                      Nope...no tears here....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
                        x
                        Tell me about it - I'm usually not the teary sort, but that scene just gets me every single time. I made the mistake of watching it on a plane once, and made a total fool out of myself in front of the two ladies sitting next to me... It's probably because I have a daughter myself, and I can so feel with Ellen when she won't allow her to be left alone to face this.

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        It's similar to the scene in SG-1 S1 when Carter is supposed to leave Cassandra to die in that underground bunker. I know I couldn't do it.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                        X