Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could meet anyone from history...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
    I would personally love to meet Mahatma Gandhi. And I can see Helen helping him with the Indian independence movement, maybe mobilizing the abnormals in India from her Mumbai sanctuary.
    gandhi is someone i would like to have met as well... and that would make for a really interesting back story, i can totally see that happening...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Or meet Albert Einstein, Helen met him.
      sigpic

Comment

^ it would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during a conversation between helen and albert einstein

others i would have liked to have met are amelia earhart, martin luther king, princess di...

and from an entertainment perspecitve gene roddenbury and walt disney...
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Maybe Tesla, Edison & Einsteen just to watch them argue.

Comment

Einstein and Napoleon.

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              ^ it would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during a conversation between helen and albert einstein

others i would have liked to have met are amelia earhart, martin luther king, princess di...

Amelia Earhert would be pretty cool to meet.
              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

Hehe they would be kewl to be meet.
                sigpic

Comment

You know who else would to awesome to meet Harry Houdini, also Jasper Maskelyne. He too was a magicians. He help out a lot in WWII.

Comment

yeah.... if they made hitler disappear... * snaps* NVM... lol!!

But actually i think it would be interesting to see the Victorian era and actually see White Chapel... course a few years later, no chance of the Ripper finding you and getting knife happy. Least I hope.. lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm so many... perhaps Mary Shelley - it would be interesting to find out what inspired her to write Frankenstein and find out what she thinks of modern scifi.

Comment

I'd love to go back to 1888 to see who the Ripper was but i'd stay well hidden

1912 when the TITANIC sank i'd like to meet the people aboard the ship , just i'd hop off before it sink's
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Abe LIncoln

and as odd as it sounds, I'd love to meet Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby....and see what secrets they took to their graves...and see if there was a second gunman.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            I'd love to go back to 1888 to see who the Ripper was but i'd stay well hidden

1912 when the TITANIC sank i'd like to meet the people aboard the ship , just i'd hop off before it sink's
                            that woudl be cool too, be on the boat with the knowledge that you needed to get off
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Otto Frank, He lost his whole family and yet thought it pruedent that everyone see his daughter diaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Abe LIncoln

and as odd as it sounds, I'd love to meet Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby....and see what secrets they took to their graves...and see if there was a second gunman.

that's a good one...

How about Anna Leonowens. She was a teacher who taught a kings son in Siam and inspired him to not only follow through on his fathers dreams but held his countries independence.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X