Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could meet anyone from history...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have liked to meet Helen Magnus.

But in all seriousness, I think I would've liked to meet Amelia Earhart, Molly Brown, Mata Hari, and Nancy Wake... to name just a few.

As far as men, I think I would like to meet Clark Gable, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman, and Jules Vern. Also, Chesty Puller. I would DEFINITELY like to meet Chesty Puller. Chesty would be the absolute best guy to meet.

Comment

Dr. Fujita. I plan to pursue a career in meteorology, so why not learn from the best?

Comment

I would love to meet Nikola Tesla, the real one, but Sanctuary Nikola would be fine too and Elizabeth 1, such a great women and the worlds greatest monarch ever IMHO.

Comment

Vasiliy Andreyev! He i a founder of Russian folk orchestra. Whowever I would like not so meet personally as listen to his orchestra. Still I would like to listen to Paganini, List, Judita Paste (so many great musicians who live before sound-recording!), and still - I want to listen medievel musicians: our Russian skomorohs (for me - as a domra-player - it's interesting to hear aincient domra!), troubadour, minnesingers... And of course if would I take such time-expedition I'll record all - to everybody in our time can listen to it!
          sigpic

Comment

In no particular order.

Nikola Tesla....i have always thought he got the raw end of the stick in history
            Queen Esther of Medo-Persia....from the bible book of Eather for those who don't know
            Mark Twain or Samuel Clemens...i love his books
            Queen Elizabeth I ....she had an amazing reign in history
            King Arthur...the real one if he really was real
            Robin Hood....if he was real

i can think of more but i think these are good
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              King Arthur...the real one if he really was real
              Don't doubt - he was real! Maybe he wasn't king (but was commander)- but he was really great person in British history.
              sigpic

Comment

Would like to meet Jesus.
                To find out if the foundation of Christianity is solid. E.g did he die on the cross, turn water into wine yada yada...

Comment

Would like to meet Hitler.
                  He was evil- yes. But a very intelligent man. Seems like he could be an abnormal.

Comment

Originally posted by K1969T View Post
                    Would like to meet Hitler.
                    He was evil- yes. But a very intelligent man. Seems like he could be an abnormal.
                    I could see Hitler possibly being an abnormal.

People I'd like to meet from History:

Amelia Earhart, John Browning, Sam Colt, Greg Boyington, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Bram Stoker (to ask him where he got his ideas from with a modern polygraph machine), and Chuck Yaeger. To name a few people.
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Buddha.

Comment

Working...
                      X