sigpic

Comment

Where you at Chevron 7.3?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Sweet!!!! That's just awesome!

Comment

May I ask as to how much they are, and do you have a website or point of sale for these? Or would I have to contact you direct? What is preferred method of payment?

I see the battery charger and the jack point. What type (re size) of battery is inside? Is it an LED light source?

Thank you
            Last edited by Hohenzollern; 13 November 2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: more questions
            "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

The casings are a clear resin painted with the exact paint codes used on the show. The working "hero" version is powered by a 9.6 volt system. And there are a total of 18 high luminosity white LEDs.

I only have 20 working models at this moment. Get them before they are gone.

Here is the price rundown:

ZPM painted (amber and black lines): $120.00(non-working)
              ZPM Hero (rechargeable): $500.00

If your interested in one of these my paypal ID is : [email protected]

Thanks!
              Phillip
              Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Comment

Hopefully you should make your money's worth.

Comment

I wouldnt mint the non working one, (I find the Working one is too bright compaired to how you see it in the series. No offence its still an amazing achivement)

$120 = £71.85

$500 = £299.36

Think I may get the Cheaper one
                  Last edited by bradly08; 14 November 2009, 03:01 AM.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Its not as bright in person, besides I had a chance to see the screen used one in person and it was even brighter than that one. It was so bright they would run out of power very quickly. That why we see so many scenes with different light settings of the ZPM. And they have to have it bright because of the studio lights will drown out even the smallest light. Also the pictures make it look more "white-ish" its not it is a very bright yellow. It was just the camera.

Click here for my blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_trael View Post
                      And yes I sell them. . .
                      Is that legal?

Comment

Is selling a work of art that I created legal? Can the studios tell the world that no one can sell something that has only 3 letters of the alphabet Z.P.M. I made this from scratch.

Its not like I am coming on here and selling bootleg copies of the DVD box sets. It is 100% legal as long as I dont say the name of the show and/or the name of the studio/film corp that owns the show. As long as their name stays off this item it belongs to me under the law.

Click here for my blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_trael View Post
                          Is selling a work of art that I created legal? Can the studios tell the world that no one can sell something that has only 3 letters of the alphabet Z.P.M. I made this from scratch.
                          Not really, you've copied a prop you saw on a TV show that an art department created, it's not a work of art that you created at all, it's an imitation.

Its not like I am coming on here and selling bootleg copies of the DVD box sets. It is 100% legal as long as I dont say the name of the show and/or the name of the studio/film corp that owns the show. As long as their name stays off this item it belongs to me under the law.
                          Fair enough. It was only a question.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            Is that legal?
                            I think as long as they don't actually suck power from the universe, the government won't mind the selling of a prop lit by LED's.
                            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Would really like one of these, but a little out of my price range. And it would look better if they could stand up on their own with the bottom on.

Did you every consider making one of the SGC zpm holders so it could stand up? I would buy that in a heartbeat.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X