• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Justice' (110) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110

Colonel Young cedes command of the ship after he is implicated in the murder of a crew member.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 07:12 PM.

WOW Young is a monster. I am guessing we will see Rush repairing that ship and catching back up with the Destiny in the second half of the season.

Comment

I LOVE THIS FRAKKING SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

brilliant mid season finale
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

this episode lacks cliff hanger material. Atlantis's The Storm had a better Cliff hanger than this.

Comment

do you think rush will find a way back, and if so how will he do it? thoughts.
          time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
          sigpic

Comment

but it was a decent episode.

Comment

Yea I was afraid it was going to be a boring mid-season finale. But it was awesome. GREAT cliffhanger.

Rush being left there with the ship is a great cliffhanger.

Comment

What an interesting episode. The ending really set up for an interesting side story. I just can't believe that Young left Rush with the ship. I agree with RepliVeggie, Rush will get the ship running and catch up to expose Young. Either that, or Rush will find the alien race that made the ship (one can only hope )
                Xavier Cortez in GWRP
                sigpic
                BALINSKY: Yes these markings, this stone and architecture ... oh Dr. Jackson is going to die when he sees this.
                DIXON: What, again?

Comment

Going to fix that ship. Can't see any other way.
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Well, what are some opinions on the ending there?

Does Rush fix the ship, or do the aliens find him on the planet near death?

Who takes over in Rush's job?

Random Third Discussion point!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      this episode lacks cliff hanger material. Atlantis's The Storm had a better Cliff hanger than this.
                      it wasn't ment to be a cliffhanger like that. the tides of change have come to destiny and how will young's decisions come back to bite him in the ass later in the series
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

When is the show back, Jan/Feb...or later???

Comment

Thought it would have made a good filler episode. But this was a terrible mid-season finale. Even Evolution was more suspenseful than this one.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

well attempted since Rush will obviously survive. But leaving Rush on that planet is a virtual death sentence.

Comment

yea he will fix the ship and the ship will prob send a SOS which to the aliens who created it and the aliens will bring him to destiny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X