Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My question exactly. I really am a little worried about how they are going to pull this off. Are they going to pull something like, having Rush gain access to the alien ship, get it up and running, learn how to fly it and catch up the Destiny in FTL? Thats Rodney McKay territory me thinks.
    I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Talk about awesome! After last week's episode I thought I would lose interest in SGU all-together, but quite the contrary. I was beginning to like Young but in the last few minutes, Young has become my LEAST favorite character. Sure what Rush did was wrong, but it was smart. Young lying to everyone else just made me frown, he is no better than Rush. I was glad to finally see an alien ship! YAAAAY!

Comment

he will be rescued by the alien ship's kind then he will become there leader pretending to be there god then the will try to take destiny for his trophy

Comment

I think Rush will manage to get into the ship. Somehow he contacts/alerts the alien owners and they come to get him. Once there they take him hostage, learn about the Destiny, then go to get it - taking Rush with them of course.

Comment

Originally posted by natyanayaki View Post
            When is the show back, Jan/Feb...or later???
            March or April

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            I LOVE THIS FRAKKING SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

brilliant mid season finale
            Are ya kiddin' me? It reeked of lame...
            sigpic

Comment

For the record, any and all discussions about the ending belong in this thread. and all duplicate threads will be merged into this one (the show's been over 5 minutes and i've already merged 4 threads into here.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                Thought it would have made a good filler episode. But this was a terrible mid-season finale. Even Evolution was more suspenseful than this one.
                Really? I thought it was great, trying to figure out who was the one to frame Young. I had Wray pegged as doing what it ultimately turned out Rush did, but it really showed just what lengths Rush will go to if he believes his curiosity will be satiated.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i think rush will create a incursion later in the series he'll be back
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
                    he will be rescued by the alien ship's kind then he will become there leader pretending to be there god then the will try to take destiny for his trophy

lol, and those aliens will be smurfs. but honestly i want i to be something clever and unexpected , not in some impossible way fix the ship and track the destiny.
                    time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                      Thought it would have made a good filler episode. But this was a terrible mid-season finale. Even Evolution was more suspenseful than this one.
                      I concur
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        it wasn't ment to be a cliffhanger like that. the tides of change have come to destiny and how will young's decisions come back to bite him in the ass later in the series
                        Space will probably deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          March or April

Are ya kiddin' me? It reeked of lame...
                          how so ??? this was awesome !!!! sgu is a character drama that takes place in the stargate universe and this is about as much drama we've ever seen in stargate so far
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Really? I thought it was great, trying to figure out who was the one to frame Young. I had Wray pegged as doing what it ultimately turned out Rush did, but it really showed just what lengths Rush will go to if he believes his curiosity will be satiated.
                            I figured out who framed Young as soon as they found the gun. Rush wanted him out of the way, and that's what he got.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a good mid-season finale, but thats me.

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
                                My question exactly. I really am a little worried about how they are going to pull this off. Are they going to pull something like, having Rush gain access to the alien ship, get it up and running, learn how to fly it and catch up the Destiny in FTL? Thats Rodney McKay territory me thinks.

pleaz Rodney only works under presher rush works because he wants to
                                But!!! i think he will fix the ship and track its engines energy trail...witch emplys that he will some how lern a new language in one day (plaints day) becus he has no water or food ...unless the commander dude was some what nice

Comment

Working...
                                X