Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt like the creature. It did look a bit like Unas
    But I liked the ep, liked Henry a lot.
    It just feels like this season doesnt gel as well as S1...

However I do feel Magnus and Will's relashionship (I dont mean romance). Its like they understand eachother.

Comment

Wow, what a great eppy! i really liked this one.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I loved this episode. After 4 high drama epic type ones out of 5, it's nice to have something more 'normal' again and look at an everyday case.

I think it was fairly obviously to all that Gerald had done something but it was played out well. Whoever was playing Jack did a fabulous job of emoting under all that latex; I really felt for the guy in the end.

And Henry. Oh, lovely Henry. He's so adorable and vulnerable and a smart arse....Any time we get to see more of him is a bonus.

It was good to see Magnus working as a doctor once more and I loved the Big Guy's involvement. Similarly, I like how they did all the crime scene stuff (very clever) and the use of Will's skills. It's good how they've integrated Kate but kept her hard mercenary edge.

Was it one of those 'wow omg!' episodes? No, but I felt it was so much better for it.
        Last edited by doylefan22; 14 November 2009, 05:38 PM.
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Well that was....terrible.

Colin Cunningham was great, but that was about it.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hi. *waves* I'm new to Sanctuary but liking it a lot. Loved this eppy, very good.
            sigpic
            God Bless America

Comment

Good episode, but I didn't quite understand why if Gerald wanted to kill Henry why he pushed so hard to have him change into the wolf. Was it because he wanted Henry as the wolf to kill him? If so then why didn't he just give Helen a reason to shoot him. Any thoughts?
              sigpic

Comment

Gerald wanted Henry to kill him not Helen so Henry would have to live with the guilt. Just my thought.
                sigpic
                God Bless America

Comment

Wow, I thought this episode was a complete yawner - I almost didn't make it to the end! The guest actors left a lot to be desired..........
                  Too bad Henry was sandwiched in here - yes he deserves some backstory but this just didn't do it for me at all.
                  I'm hoping next week is much much better.
                  Glad some of you really liked it though - my thoughts are just my opinion obviously!

Total thumbs down 1/10 at best..........
                  Maria
                  Fan of SG-1, SGA, STNG, Sliders, Firefly, Fringe, & Sanctuary

Comment

It wasn't the best ep.. but not the worst. I knew the ending 15 minutes in *facepalm*
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                      Good episode, but I didn't quite understand why if Gerald wanted to kill Henry why he pushed so hard to have him change into the wolf. Was it because he wanted Henry as the wolf to kill him? If so then why didn't he just give Helen a reason to shoot him. Any thoughts?
                      I think he wanted Henry to feel even worse about turning into the wolf more than he already does. Human Henry would never take a life, but wolf Henry would. Basically, he was playing another mind game.
                      sigpic

Comment

So what do they do with Gerald? They can't hand him over to the police, but he tried to kill two people.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                          So what do they do with Gerald? They can't hand him over to the police, but he tried to kill two people.
                          Ah but Helen could turn him over to the police......with her own spin on how it happened. After all she does seem to have friends in high places.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought this episode was pretty good, we got to an old fashioned who-done-it, with an abnormal twist . It was good to see a story about Henry, and his being a werewolf affects what would the normal part of his life; actually having someone to love. I also liked seeing Helen being Dr. Helen Magnus and we also learned that Biggie is more than just a butler

It was a nice insight into the characters, and the way they used Kate, she didn't bother me as much

As for why Gerald tried to get Henry to go all wolfy...I do think he wanted Henry to kill him as the werewolf, so he would have to live with the guilt. Using the abnormal as a weapon was like using a canon to kill a person...you never know how many will be collateral damage.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

why didn't henry tell that blond woman at the end that he'd be with her? she confessed that she loved him, he basically told her the same, so why not? it's not like blond woman can still be with her hubby, seeing as he's rather psycho now.

but i wanted to tell henry, why not!?
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                why didn't henry tell that blond woman at the end that he'd be with her? she confessed that she loved him, he basically told her the same, so why not? it's not like blond woman can still be with her hubby, seeing as he's rather psycho now.

but i wanted to tell henry, why not!?
                                I bet he's thinking about it now after that talk with Helen about not being afraid to get close to people because of who you are....

I looove Henry...sigh.
                                sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Working...
                                X