Fragments (206)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    Okay, I know i watch too much Harry Potter, but when they put Biggie's medicine pouch in Rachel's mouth did anyone else think of a bezoar?

suse
    Nope, sry. i actually didn't. But now that you mention it... lol!! That would make one think of it. hehe!!
    sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a good stand alone eppy! We got to see a little more of Henry... although poor guy. Everyone played a part in the eppy ... they all worked well together to solve the crime!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
        I thought it was a good stand alone eppy! We got to see a little more of Henry... although poor guy. Everyone played a part in the eppy ... they all worked well together to solve the crime!
        I liked them working togather too. Always nice to see Henry as more than a smart alek.

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I liked them working togather too. Always nice to see Henry as more than a smart alek.

suse

plus him being a bit of a techno god in this eppy was kewl. But his dry humor was what made it all the more enjoyable... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so that was a great episode.

I had a feeling all along that the husband did it somehow, but I was hoping they weren't going to make "Major Davis" the bad guy. I wonder how he will be punished? Attempted murder, I suppose, but given the givens, I don't know how they can take him to court.

Henry broke my heart. Poor guy. I guess life is complicated when you're a changeling/werewolf thing.

What was in BigFoot's pouch? Ancient Bigfoot medicine?

I liked seeing Will being Detective Will again. That's where he shines. I would have liked for them to do that zooming thing he does, but that's ok. Kate helping was good. She was the "in the box" and he was the "outside the box."

Last, I thought Helen looked so beautiful at the end of the episode. It was the lighting and her hair I think. She just looked very graceful. I also noticed the picture of Ashley over her shoulder.
            sigpic

Comment

This episode makes me want to watch this show. This is one incredible episode... and this is coming from a non fan.

Comment

dude you will love it. Highly recommend you start watching.

This eppy was really really good... lol1!! i loved how they did a rendering of the crime scene. Kate actually impressed me in this episde as she helped to solve the attack
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  This episode makes me want to watch this show. This is one incredible episode... and this is coming from a non fan.
                  AH, truth me! The episode just keep getting better and better!
                  sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I thought it was kinda sad that Henry was watching the recording of Rachel, and he was joking while trying to record her... lol!! that was sad and funny at the same time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      I thought it was kinda sad that Henry was watching the recording of Rachel, and he was joking while trying to record her... lol!! that was sad and funny at the same time.
                      This was my favorite part of this episode... it's was sad but good. Showing everyone how much Henry cared for Rachel...
                      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Yeah that was a really good eppy.

Plus Helen in Scrubs, nice to see she was out of her habitual black. i know she wears teal, and maroon sometimes, but her wardrobe is mostly black.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I know i watch READ(!!) too much Harry Potter, but when they put Biggie's medicine pouch in Rachel's mouth did anyone else think of a bezoar?
                          LOL! I didn't at the time, but now that you mention it...

Though I wonder why Helen and Bigfoot were so worried about using his medicine, since it worked and didn't seem to have any side effects.

sigpic

Comment

again, going from a WOW ep to something more subdued... it's hard to give the subdued a fair rating.

i enjoyed the ep. nice performances all around. not enough helen , but what i saw of her was good.

i'll talk more tomorrow about it.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Loved the episode. Another Henry Huggin episode. Was not happy with Gerald (aka Colin Cunnigjham) didn't like him hurting Henry just to make him Wolf-out!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I was glad we got to see Doc Helen for a while, though at the end we did see sad Helen again for a minute.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X