Page 1 of 5 1 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fragments (206)

Site Admin

Post Fragments (206)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON TWO
    FRAGMENTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206

Henry and the team seek answers when a formerly docile abnormal goes on a rampage, attacking one of their colleagues and laying spores in her body.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; April 10th, 2011 at 03:03 PM.

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

Default Re: Fragments (206)

yes, that was peter deluise's wife (who was in the other side and another eps) and major davis

a nice stand alone episode and back to helping/working with the abbies

i did have the 'the husband did it' part pegged, but it was a good episode.

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

my first Sanctuary ep and I LOVED IT.

Lieutenant Colonel Pandora's_Box's Avatar

I knew the husband did it from the moment they identified the love triangle.

But really? If his ultimate plan was to kill Henry, he couldn't find a less convoluted way to do it?

My favorite Sanctuary episode so far!(haven't seen Season 1) Felt like an episode of SG1! This series is quite amazing. Loved seeing Colin Cunnigham.

Teyla’s Gymnastic Dance Sticks Mack_1's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Fragments (206)

I can’t believe I’m crying!!... again!!

Henry!!!

That last scene was so heartbreaking.

Helen's face after Henry's broken voice when he say "Thanks for saving her" was pure pain and anguish and maybe she remember her own loss; Ashley

I knew the husband did it what I didn't got was who? he was trying to harm.

need to see it again

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    I knew the husband did it from the moment they identified the love triangle.

But really? If his ultimate plan was to kill Henry, he couldn't find a less convoluted way to do it?
    Ya I pretty much figure out that too!

In the knife fight why is it Henry pretty much just standing there? Friend or not someone coming after me with a knife I'm backing up.
    There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Nice standalone ep, and it was nice to see some of Henry's relationships outside of the Sanctuary, though the love triangle was a bit over the top for me.

But it was nice to see a crime-solving/medical problem story, and Will and Kate working the virtual crime scene was pretty cool.

It seemed like Gerald was trying to kill two birds with one stone, poisoning the creature would kill Henry while also proving to his wife that it was innately deadly and could not be domesticated.

I thought the last scene with Henry and Helen was also really nice, esp Helen's line about not letting who he is keeping him from getting close to people, since I imagine that's something she had to learn as well.

Lieutenant Colonel Pandora's_Box's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by badwolfSG View Post
    In the knife fight why is it Henry pretty much just standing there? Friend or not someone coming after me with a knife I'm backing up.
    No freaking kidding. Or at the very least, grabbing something with which to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
    It seemed like Gerald was trying to kill two birds with one stone, poisoning the creature would kill Henry while also proving to his wife that it was innately deadly and could not be domesticated.
    And this is where the logic of this episode fails for me. They establish that this creature releases toxic spurs which are apparently always fatal seeing as there's no cure and no way to get them out unless you get to the victim super fast.

The husband, despite being homicidal, does not seem to hate his wife, but rather Henry. He has adopted the view that many people in his situation do; it's not her fault, it's Henry's fault for making her love him. But he knows that his wife handles this creature and is with this creature a lot. He apparently loves his wife and yet he poisons the creature with a very high chance of his wife being it's victim instead of Henry?

I can't buy that. He's smarter than that...or at least he should be. He should have at least been smart enough to think up a way that wouldn't endanger his wife in a more controlled setting.

And this is where the logic of this episode fails for me. They establish that this creature releases toxic spurs which are apparently always fatal seeing as there's no cure and no way to get them out unless you get to the victim super fast.

The husband, despite being homicidal, does not seem to hate his wife, but rather Henry. He has adopted the view that many people in his situation do; it's not her fault, it's Henry's fault for making her love him. But he knows that his wife handles this creature and is with this creature a lot. He apparently loves his wife and yet he poisons the creature with a very high chance of his wife being it's victim instead of Henry?

I can't buy that. He's smarter than that...or at least he should be. He should have at least been smart enough to think up a way that wouldn't endanger his wife in a more controlled setting.
    I think he was trying to time things so that the creature wouldn't go berserk until Henry took over for his wife. I don't think she was suppose to go to the lab that day, she unexpectedly stopped by before going to the airport, which messed up his plan.

It was a high-risk plan, but with the way he was acting it seemed like his emotions kept him from really thinking it through. He became so fixated on killing Henry he failed to realize just how dangerous it was for his wife.

Teyla’s Gymnastic Dance Sticks Mack_1's Avatar

The husband, despite being homicidal, does not seem to hate his wife, but rather Henry....He apparently loves his wife and yet he poisons the creature with a very high chance of his wife being it's victim instead of Henry?

Rachel, wasn’t supposed to be there at all; she went by the lab to feed “Jack” (SG-1 moment) because Henry couldn’t be there; Henry was the one that would have had first contact with the unstable abnormal and would have been attacked; Rachel was suppose to be at the airport meeting her husband.

Colonel

Sam Re: Fragments (206)

I thought it was really good. My only problem was there wasn't enough Helen though. But other than that it was really good.

I thought Ryan Robbins did a really good job in this episode, and I really hope he wins and award for his performance in the episode. I thought it was really well acted it, and it was cool seeing Colin Cunningham on the show, I didn't know he'd be on that was a bonus. This show always has me entertained, no matter what the episode is.

I hope all you Henry fans out there get a kicked out of it and I'm glad these reviews seem positive so far. Here and on Syfy.com.

Chief Master Sergeant

Am I the only one? Really? IT looked like a freaking UNAS!!!!!

Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper

i loved this eppy.... AWESOME!!!! Henry half wolfed out.... TOTALLY AMAZING.... lol! i liked his earsnad I loved the green of his wolf eyes... Great!!

Okay, I know i watch READ(!!) too much Harry Potter, but when they put Biggie's medicine pouch in Rachel's mouth did anyone else think of a bezoar?

suse
    Last edited by suse; November 13th, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    Okay, I know i watch too much Harry Potter, but when they put Biggie's medicine pouch in Rachel's mouth did anyone else think of a bezoar?

suse
    Nope, sry. i actually didn't. But now that you mention it... lol!! That would make one think of it. hehe!!

I thought it was a good stand alone eppy! We got to see a little more of Henry... although poor guy. Everyone played a part in the eppy ... they all worked well together to solve the crime!

Quote Originally Posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    I thought it was a good stand alone eppy! We got to see a little more of Henry... although poor guy. Everyone played a part in the eppy ... they all worked well together to solve the crime!
    I liked them working togather too. Always nice to see Henry as more than a smart alek.

suse
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I liked them working togather too. Always nice to see Henry as more than a smart alek.

suse

plus him being a bit of a techno god in this eppy was kewl. But his dry humor was what made it all the more enjoyable... lol!!

Sitting in a corner, waiting for the 3rd SG1 movie

Ok, so that was a great episode.

I had a feeling all along that the husband did it somehow, but I was hoping they weren't going to make "Major Davis" the bad guy. I wonder how he will be punished? Attempted murder, I suppose, but given the givens, I don't know how they can take him to court.

Henry broke my heart. Poor guy. I guess life is complicated when you're a changeling/werewolf thing.

What was in BigFoot's pouch? Ancient Bigfoot medicine?

I liked seeing Will being Detective Will again. That's where he shines. I would have liked for them to do that zooming thing he does, but that's ok. Kate helping was good. She was the "in the box" and he was the "outside the box."

Last, I thought Helen looked so beautiful at the end of the episode. It was the lighting and her hair I think. She just looked very graceful. I also noticed the picture of Ashley over her shoulder.