No announcement yet.

Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, they are just fantastic. Thanks so much for keeping the characters alive. Any insight on more side stories after the Scorpy run is done?

Comment

Originally posted by krad View Post
      Yeah, I'm here, though I've been away for a while. Sorry 'bout that. Glad folks are liking the comics!
      Very much so. I hope they keep going for a very long time.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

After the final issue of Scorpius (which is #7 in November), we'll be kicking off a one-year-long storyline that will run through Farscape #13-24 called "The War for the Uncharted Territories."

Major dren's gonna be happening in the third year of Farscape comics, believe me....
        Keith R.A. DeCandido
        [email protected]
        www.decandido.net
        decandido.wordpress.com
        Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

After the final issue of Scorpius (which is #7 in November), we'll be kicking off a one-year-long storyline that will run through Farscape #13-24 called "The War for the Uncharted Territories."

Major dren's gonna be happening in the third year of Farscape comics, believe me....
          It is great to know that you guys are planning so far ahead. Keep up the great work, and I will definitely keep buying every issue. Long live Farscape.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

@krad:
            great job on the comics!
            was wondering: will there be a novel or novels in the future? I enjoyed 'House of Cards' and would like to see more of that (or an audiobook read by the cast of the show ).
            sigpic

Comment

After the final issue of Scorpius (which is #7 in November),
              You had me annoyed for just a minute thinking why not a full 8 issue run, but then I remembered the first one was #0.

I hope you can get Mike Ruiz to work with you in the future, I loved his art in the Scorpy books.

Comment

fifth: Thanks! Yeah, we're in this for the long haul....

gotthammer: No current plans for more novels, no. It's a tough sell, honestly, especially in the current crappy economy -- the first three Farscape novels didn't actually sell all that well, and they came out when the show was still on the air and at the height of its popularity. Doing novels now, with the show having been off the air so long.... Well, it'll be a lot harder to convince a publisher to go for it. Not impossible, mind, but less likely. I know some people at Henson were interested, but I haven't heard any progress updates on it in a while.....

Randy: Yup, eight issues. There'll be a trade of "Glorious Basterds" a month or two after the release of #7. And yeah, Mike did great work.
                Keith R.A. DeCandido
                [email protected]
                www.decandido.net
                decandido.wordpress.com
                Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

@krad where can I buy Tangled Roots and Red Sky at Morning seems there is more and more delay in these hard covers comics getting to stores can you inform me why that is.

Comment

fifth: Thanks! Yeah, we're in this for the long haul....
                    That is so great to hear.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

We get the last Scorpy book and the next ongoing series title this Wednesday, which also just happens to be my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                        We get the last Scorpy book and the next ongoing series title this Wednesday, which also just happens to be my birthday.
                        Well, Happy Birthday in advance. I hope you have a great one.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thanks fifth!

Yeah, it was another nice story. I'm going to miss having the Scorpy series to go along with the main, it was awesome having 2x as much coverage to the same arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                            Thanks fifth!

Yeah, it was another nice story. I'm going to miss having the Scorpy series to go along with the main, it was awesome having 2x as much coverage to the same arc.
                            Yeah, I know what you mean. We just have to enjoy what we can get.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to be greedy but 8 issues of Scorpy in and I was getting used to it. Much better than the D'argo stuff IMO. (though I appreciate those as well)

Comment

Only having one a month is pretty rough sometimes.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X