No announcement yet.

Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Farscape #13 was really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

More people should really check out these comics. Things are getting really good right now.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Did you get yesterday's issue? I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
          Did you get yesterday's issue? I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet.
          No, I still have to pick it up too. Probably within the next few days.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Got it yesterday, but didn't get the chance to read it. I also picked up the last 2 D'Argo's Quest books (if you recall, I said I stopped at that point because I couldn't afford to keep up with 2 subs, but then it ended up that there were only 2 more anyway so I figured I might as well finish the run)

Comment

Got it yesterday, but didn't get the chance to read it. I also picked up the last 2 D'Argo's Quest books (if you recall, I said I stopped at that point because I couldn't afford to keep up with 2 subs, but then it ended up that there were only 2 more anyway so I figured I might as well finish the run)
              I just ordered #15 today online. I couldn't find it in any of my local stores, so I got sick of waiting. I should have it very soon.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finished #15 last night, nice ep again. I think I might save the next few up before reading again, as these things are just too short, and my enjoyment level was at a max when I initially read about 10 straight.

Comment

BTW, there's a pretty huge even that happens in this one, and it happens fast.

Comment

BTW, there's a pretty huge even that happens in this one, and it happens fast.

That is what I have heard. I can't wait to read this one.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I won't spoil it, but will be interested to hear your take.

I'm really wondering where Scorpy is headed in the future. He can't just be full on evil, I suspect a big twist here soon.

Comment

Yeah, I won't spoil it, but will be interested to hear your take.

I'm really wondering where Scorpy is headed in the future. He can't just be full on evil, I suspect a big twist here soon.
                        Spoil me, please. I really don't mind at all. It is taking way too long to get this issue.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Spoil me, please. I really don't mind at all. It is taking way too long to get this issue.
                          Let's just say there is a heroic act of sacrifice by one to save many.
                          Spoiler:
                          She is not everyone's favorite, and is a great example of how Farscape excels in shades of grey.

Spoiler:
                          If you really want to know:

Spoiler:
                          It's Sikozu

Comment

Is Gone and Back again a standalone comic? I just got into the comics and read the first two but Gone and Back again hasn't arrived yet and the first couple issues of Ongoing has arrived. Do I need to read Gone and Back to start the ongoing series?

I am so surprised how good these comics are. All the characters "sound" like the characters, it's great. I am NOT a comic book reader at all but I was just craving for more Farscape and gave it a chance. Good thing I did.

It's like how I ended up watching the show itself. I had this preconceived notion that Farscape would not be my thing at all (muppets and weird creatures) but wow... I was wrong. Farscape proves me wrong a lot. And I'm grateful for that hehe

Comment

Welcome Aboard! Gone and Back is probably the only one of the main story lines I think you can skip or read out of order (though, honestly I'd have to go back and read it, I'm probably missing something). You'll want the Scorpius ones to read along with the On-going series IMO. The D'argo books are not really tied to the main story.

Did you start at with The Beginning of the End of the Beginning or go straight Tangled Roots? You'll want to start with that.

Comment

Let's just say there is a heroic act of sacrifice by one to save many.
                                Spoiler:
                                She is not everyone's favorite, and is a great example of how Farscape excels in shades of grey.

Spoiler:
                                If you really want to know:

Spoiler:
                                It's Sikozu

Wow! Very interesting. I can't wait to see how that goes down.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X