Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think any of the SGU girls will ever be the next Samantha Carter?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
    I wish my future girlfriend could be like TJ
    Never hurts to have big dreams.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought Amanda Perry was pretty close to Carter...

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
        I thought Amanda Perry was pretty close to Carter...

I really did not like amanda perry :/
        sigpic

Comment

Carter reboot is pointless, it'd be a lot easier to make up an episode and have her come through the Stargate or sth. with a big explanation and supplies that connects to future episodes and ends with Carter taking command of Destiny and Young retires or sth.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

James seems to have filled Carter's role of looking really good in a tight t-shirt...

Comment

She knows how to wear trousers too. Oh Sam...

Comment

One of the things I liked better about SGU than SG-1 was that it didn't place all of its "female" aspects into one character. You've got the genius, good-looks, etc, etc, etc, but they are all in different characters (well most of them are very smart and good looking but you get the picture). Tapping had to fill a lot of shoes. She had to be tough in one episode and crying uncontrollably in the next. Then again, I liked SGU the best of them all... so maybe I'm just biased.

Comment

Working...
                X