Jennifer Spence/Lisa Park Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arga View Post
    I saw your post before seeing the episode. (without reading the spoilers).
    So I thought she would have a bigger part in "Time", but unfortunately it wasn't very much..
    However, thanks for the photo!
    Still it was a nice little touching scene.
    Hope she gets even more screentime in the 2nd half of the season....
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
      Unfortunately no Lisa scenes in "Earth"

Funny Star Wars pic Like the Planet of the Apes one...

Jennifer promised me that we will get see more of her in the rest of the season!
      She was wonderful in Time. She was not feeling well but helping with the sick. When TJ had her break down, Park was there to try to help her...so touching.

Click for larger versions:

I am also writing fics with her, James and Ba'al in them as a SG1/SGU crossover. Thought I would post the banner:

I have also asked fanfiction.net to add her as a character.

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
      *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
        Nice altered images.
        it reminds me of this thread : Crossover fun with Photoshop!
        you should post them here too!
        I haven't seen any new image manips for a long time there...
        Come on, we need some SGU now in that thread!
        I will go see what I can do!

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
          Still it was a nice little touching scene.
          Hope she gets even more screentime in the 2nd half of the season....
          I second that!!!!!!!

*ponders updating sig*

Comment

Nice banner @Explorerwinds!

Just got a Tweet from Jennifer:
            There's some very revealing stuff about Lisa Park in tonight's beautiful episode "Life" penned by @cpbinder
            Can't wait to see that
            sigpic

Comment

So Lisa likes to "read"...with Greer (and others).

*picture*
              Spoiler:
              Lovely bra...

Really liked her psych evalution scene, how uncomfortable she was talking about her "hobby" - very well acted by Jennifer!

She's also in the newest kino sequence "Only Run When Chased" (#19)
              http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1839/index.html
              sigpic

Comment

Park's awesome. My favourite secondary character next to Riley. I'm eagerly awaiting anymore episodes with her reading - love the hair flip!

That, and, "I like to... read." Way to sound convincing, Park!
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Her little smile at the end of her evaluation was priceless..

and when I thought from the beginning that she was secretely in love with Rush... I was wrong!

Comment

There's a new Kino sequence (20 - Want Me To Bust Him Up?) which is a possible explanation for Park/Greer reading scene at the of Life

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1851/index.html
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm, yummy.

Actually, I liked her evaluation scene with the little "I like to . . . read." best. I agree I think it was superbly acted.

And it has rather interesting implications for what they could do with her character. She's a highly educated woman, essentially reacting to stress by "reading" with a likely high school grad military man (/men).

I was never really a fan of the first Stargate series, though I liked the movie a lot. This series seems to have more mystery to it, and I'm really digging a bunch of the characters.

Comment

Just saw Justice and Lisa had some work to do in this one.
                        Spoiler:
                        She's one of a few (because of poker game - hopefully not another euphemism for "reading" ) people who was trusted by Young from the start.
                        I like how focused she always is during her work.
                        Spoiler:
                        Would have loved seeing Lisa go to the planet with Volker...

Now, we have to wait till April till Jennifer graces the screen again
                        sigpic

Comment

Just read in an interview with Joe Mallozzi that Lisa story will be further explored in the 2nd season!

You can read the full interview here *contains minor spoilers*
                          http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2009/...attles-aliens/
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG! Lisa Park has boyfriend back on Earth! (Not Just For Posterity)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              OMG! Lisa Park has boyfriend back on Earth! (Not Just For Posterity)
                              Ya, it seems that way...well at least Gary may never find out about Lisa's reading habits

Love that TPTB are developing Lisa's back story. She's got brothers.

Jennifer really deserves more recognition, she's a great actress
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed, she got to reed two "books" in a single episode... but thats what makes her great!

Comment

Working...
                                X