Jefferies Tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jefferies Tubes

Did anyone else see this and want Greer to climb and enter a Jefferies tube.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Now that you point it out, YES! Yes I would like to have seen some classic Jeffries Tube nonsense. Best use of the Jeffries tubes: that episode of TNG when all the crew members devolved and the devolved Worf was chasing Picard. Ah... memories.
    I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
      Now that you point it out, YES! Yes I would like to have seen some classic Jeffries Tube nonsense. Best use of the Jeffries tubes: that episode of TNG when all the crew members devolved and the devolved Worf was chasing Picard. Ah... memories.
      It would be nice for the writers to put a homage to jefferies tubes in SGU. That episode was quality.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        Did anyone else see this and want Greer to climb and enter a Jefferies tube.

Spoiler:
        I was only thinking "No, Dallas, the other way!"

Comment

why is it called Jefferies Tubes ? why not another name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
            why is it called Jefferies Tubes ? why not another name ?
            Because i was making a reference to Star Trek, a reference i would have like to have seen at that point in the episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
              I was only thinking "No, Dallas, the other way!"
              Well of course you were.
              sigpic

Comment

Im gonna call it a fantastic travel tube!

Comment

Because i was making a reference to Star Trek, a reference i would have like to have seen at that point in the episode.
                  Yeah,

As we know there are alot of Startrek References in Stagate as well. Its all in good fun, and to be honest I would have liked to see someone make the joke too.

I wonder what Jeffrey did in those tubes to get them named after him? Kind of like what did Will do too get everyone to fire at him? We know King John was so horrible that Patrick Stewart named a toilet after him. hehe

- CB

P.S. 10 points to the first person who gets that last reference. And no, its not a Star Trek reference!
                  Last edited by Cecil Brax; 31 October 2009, 07:47 PM. Reason: Umm, I edited nothing!
                  Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
                  Then, you're a mile away ... and you have his shoes.

Enjoy Online Roleplaying? So do I! Contact me over any listed IM program to learn about my Online Roleplaying Website! (E-Mail me first if you plan to contact me through MSN, I have privacy mode enabled.)

Or join my Roleplaying Group, and I'll contact you!

Comment

Something tells me that Eli might nickname them that, but they won't call them that on the show, referring to them as "access tubes" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil Brax View Post
                      Yeah,

As we know there are alot of Startrek References in Stagate as well. Its all in good fun, and to be honest I would have liked to see someone make the joke too.

I wonder what Jeffrey did in those tubes to get them named after him? Kind of like what did Will do too get everyone to fire at him? We know King John was so horrible that Patrick Stuart named a toilet after him. hehe

- CB

P.S. 10 points to the first person who gets that last reference. And no, its not a Star Trek reference!
                      robin hood: men in tights!

Comment

Yeah,

I wonder what Jeffrey did in those tubes to get them named after him? Kind of like what did Will do too get everyone to fire at him? We know King John was so horrible that Patrick Stuart named a toilet after him. hehe

- CB

Men in tights, utter quality, btw it's spelt Stewart.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                          robin hood: men in tights!
                          Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You beat me to it, oh the shame.
                          sigpic

Comment

Men in tights, utter quality, btw it's spelt Stewart.
                            That's how I spelled it! I have no idea what you're talking about ... hehe

- CB
                            Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
                            Then, you're a mile away ... and you have his shoes.

Enjoy Online Roleplaying? So do I! Contact me over any listed IM program to learn about my Online Roleplaying Website! (E-Mail me first if you plan to contact me through MSN, I have privacy mode enabled.)

Or join my Roleplaying Group, and I'll contact you!

Comment

That's how I spelled it! I have no idea what you're talking about ... hehe

- CB
                              The power of editing is outdone by the power of quotes, the edit didn't change the quote i made of the original.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X