A New Favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Favorite

Throughout the years that I have watched the various series of Stargate I invariably found "favorite" women in the series, aka the hottest, bear in mind I started watching when I was 14 or 15.

It began with Daniel's wife, Shar'e, (spelling). I started with her simply because of the nudity (I was young, give me a break). Then, onto the obvious choice of Carter, the blond beauty and brains of the universe that is Stargate. There are few women that can compare with this brainy beauty.

Then started Atlantis. I have always had a thing for brunets and Weir fit the bill perfectly. The episode in Season 2 (the title escapes me) when she was taken over by an alien and proceeded to go around Atlantis whooping serious arse, sealed the deal for me.

Now comes Universe.

And it introduces Johanson. Absolutely beautiful. As I said brunets are my thing, but I make exceptions for stunning blondes, and she truly is. I am waiting with bated breath to see where the writers take this character in the hopes that they do some in-depth stuff with her. Hopefully they match the beauty with the brains behind this one as well.

And it introduces Johanson. Absolutely beautiful. As I said brunets are my thing, but I make exceptions for stunning blondes, and she truly is. I am waiting with bated breath to see where the writers take this character in the hopes that they do some in-depth stuff with her. Hopefully they match the beauty with the brains behind this one as well.
    Heck yeah. Agreed for sure. She's absolutely stunning, and seems to have some integrity to her. (*cough*Chloe*cough*)

I hope she develops (<-- key word; during Water she seemed really out of her element) into leading role like she had tonight rather than her current supporting role.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I'd vote for the original Sha'uri from the original film first, but agree with Carter and Weir. In general I prefer brunettes as well, but I simply must agree with TJ being a new favorite. I was happy to see she got a little more of the spotlight in this episode. She's showing some potential for much more depth for character. I can't wait to see how good she is in an actual fire fight or just fight.

Comment

She definitely proved something in this episode. Apparently somewhere along the way she gained Greer's respect, which doesn't seem to be easy.

Comment

She reminds me of Seven of Nine.
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I'm a little surprised by the positive responses to initial post.

I probably shouldn't be however, after reading some of the loathsome Chloe posts on the board, which I tend to agree with.

I think for me the "new love affair" with TJ began in Light when she was speaking to Rush about the withdrawal symptoms he was experiencing. Her bedside manner is what I wish I would have gotten during my 3 day hospital stay for my appendix (it burst). Although I did get to see the clown and dog while I was admitted, hooray for the pediatrics ward when you're 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicbluemustang View Post
              *LOL* I thought that too. I think its the hair. But I like her too.

Comment

Well, uh, you might be finding her less attractive as she gets increasingly pregnant throughout Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                  Well, uh, you might be finding her less attractive as she gets increasingly pregnant throughout Season 1.
                  That news only broke last week. They're already done shooting season 1, and if they're not, they're almost done. This early in the pregnancy, there's nothing (or very little) to hide.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

whats unattractive about pregnant women?

Comment

I'm alright with it as long as they don't dwell on it. I don't think I could take a Col. Young quest to save Lt. Johanson's baby from evil sand bugs. Good lord did I hate the "Michael" storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicbluemustang View Post
                        she is nothing like seven of nine
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

not to shoot you down there completely, but many many men find a woman with child absolutely stunning, especially when its Alaina Huffman!

Comment

She is definitely a beautiful woman. And hopefully, they use her character more often like they did in this one. It was nice to get more out of her.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

TJ is up there for me. After Water, I can't decide between her and Park as my favourite female character. By default, I'll say they're both my favourites!
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                              X