James Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Reaction

not what i was expecting when she caught scott and chloe. But then again there can't be a future between scott and james.

Originally posted by antcave View Post
    not what i was expecting when she caught scott and chloe. But then again there can't be a future between scott and james.
    why not >???
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Anything can happen....

Comment

I thought it was more awkward when James went back to tell Chloe about what happened with Scott. "I just wanted you to know..." why freak her out at that time? probably reading way too much into that scene but that just seemed so weird based on the first interaction they had.

Comment

Something tells me that James has sympathy for Chloe. After all, I believe that Scott is taking advantage of her and James knows that. You can't really "steal" a serial philanderer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
            Something tells me that James has sympathy for Chloe. After all, I believe that Scott is taking advantage of her and James knows that. You can't really "steal" a serial philanderer.

Comment

true anything can happen.

i think i just felt like i had kinda figured her character out but i guess not, she seems to be a no BS person to some people (Eli) but vulnerable around scott. I dunno, i guess we'll just have to see what happens. I just didn't expect her to go out of her way to tell chloe about scott.

Comment

Scott played poor Vanessa, so she probably figures he is using Chloe too and feels sorry for her.

Comment

yeha i just thought about that. it just seems in most situations the person thats cheated on is mad at the other person. I did like that she directed her anger/irritation towards scott. She seems to be more mature than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    These are some great characters, but that post made me really miss an old one...

How much more make-up rations are they gonna have?
                    To save a waste of someones time, lets just say "Enough, plausible"
                    In second season...they're gonna have to doll it down a bit, though....
                    The initial shock and disappointment in the Atlantis cancellation has faded, but its still looking like more and more of a bad idea.

Comment

James reacted well to a very awkward situation IMO.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by j_talyn View Post
                        ." why freak her out at that time? probably reading way too much into that scene but that just seemed so weird based on the first interaction they had.
                        I think James was very mature ,sensitive and very professional , if she knew about the situation and not tell Chole, that would make her look immature,jealous and nasty.

And i think James is not too hurt by the way Scott treated her, in the first episode Scott had sex with James and then pretend he didn't know James well.

In a male dominated military , she act tough but she is still a woman with moment of weaknest.

On the other hand i feel sorry for Chole , acting like a school girl in love. And Scott is a good looking heroic guy , but also a man with flaws like any man.
                        It may work out for them, but it may not work out .And Chole may get hurt.

And i think James will always be fine.

Comment

I was surprised she did not say
                          "Look, he is already spoken for"..

Comment

How about James' awkward little smile to Chloe?

That was great, and it could be interpreted in many different ways... she could be sympathetic, she could be pissed/jealous, she could just not have any idea what to think... Anything like that.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I am starting to think that James is going to have a ton of good character development. She really seems to be the " tough as nails soldier" exterior but hides her feelings behind that to keep from looking "weak".

Comment

Working...
                              X