floteing pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floteing pad

....was that just a board supported by keno's?....if so any one ells have a problem with that i mean come on if that many keno's can support close to a tun so they say i think it should be closer to like 200 lb's

there were at least 2 dozen kinos under there.

you should assume kinos are designed to work in extremely high gravity environments where people could not go, so it is not outside the realm of plausibility. I think it shows ingenuity and improvisation. They are going to need quirky solutions like that to survive long term.
    Last edited by Captain Obvious; 30 October 2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

It was a good idea. The only question I have is... How many Kenos do they have?

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
        ....was that just a board supported by keno's?....if so any one ells have a problem with that i mean come on if that many keno's can support close to a tun so they say i think it should be closer to like 200 lb's
        Apparently the kinos can support a lot.

And I'm sure Eli got the idea from Marty McFly

Comment

Originally posted by StarFighter View Post
          i have a feeling there will be nearly unlimited kino's
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i have a feeling there will be nearly unlimited kino's
            It is starting to seem that way, there had to be a bunch of them under that sled. Though apparently the SGC had unlimited MALP's, so there is a precedent for unlimited "roving robots."
            I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Rush didnt seem to happy that Young didnt bring back more ice instead of Scotty boy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarFighter View Post

I'm guessing over 9000
                67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

yeah i was thinking there are probably a bunch, sadly we prob ever find out a true number

would be nice to think each ancient could have their own kino, as a way to document their activities, perform experiments in situations not ideal for them, etc...like a wicked sophisticated PDA that goes around with them

Comment

My guess is they have one more then they will ever need
                    This isn't Atlantis?
                    I don't think so.
                    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Back in the first 'sight' of the kino dispenser, it looked like there was a good number in there, and who knows. There might be more kino dispensers.
                      And it looked like one of those folding tables they had in the mess hall.

Comment

How many Kinos do they have?

Hmm... how many fricking Ancient Life-Signs Detectors did Atlantis have? Think about that and times it by the amount of plot conveniences they provide and you'll get the answer.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

what's next a flying suit powerd by kinos, or maybe maths boy will get fatter by making himself a hover chair and stop walking.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            And I'm sure Eli got the idea from Marty McFly
                            I was thinking his flying comment was a blatant "HOVERBOARD! FINALLY!" moment any serious nerd worth his salt would be drooling over trying.

Comment

10 points for the awesome idea!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                              : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Working...
                              X