This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Soldier......

If the Super Soldier has a Gou'ld Symbiote how does Anubis get all of them without a queen. Maybe he has a queen. What does everyone think.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Errrr....he DOES have a queen.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Well he had a queen that SG-1 wasted, but he could have gotten another. Was it ever stated in the show that he did?

Comment

You would think that if there is that many Queens for the Gou'lds that there would atleast be another some where for the To'kra

Comment

I think the story arc you are referring to is the original Tokra queen, the first one to rebel. And thus imprinting her memory genetically on all her offspring. The other queens are your typical run of the mill snakey bad guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
            You would think that if there is that many Queens for the Gou'lds that there would atleast be another some where for the To'kra
            Maybe they will cover that storyline in S9. *crosses fingers*

Spoiler:
            Anubis got the idea of the blank slates from a queen when he implanted and read Jonas' mind. Sam mention this in Evolution PT1/2.

Comment

That would be tight.

Comment

nuby had a queen. no idea who she was, but he got the idea from jonas. she was cranking out blank slates for him to put in his clones. and since that's a conscious decision, then it's not a far stretch to think that she's in cahoots with him

sam, teal'c, bratac and jacob blew that queen up in evolution

we have no idea if he's recruited another one, or possibly since he can clone stuff, maybe he made a new one

one thing about the queens, there can't be a ton of them out there. remember how many snakelets hathor cranked out in just a short period of time? with numbers like that, there can't be too many of them around or we'd be up to our tushies in goauld if there were more than a handful of queens
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  one thing about the queens, there can't be a ton of them out there. remember how many snakelets hathor cranked out in just a short period of time?
                  That begs the question that if the Queens are asexual and need no male to reproduce, why was Hathor so interested in Daniel, and what did they do to make him think that Janet & Co. would find his DNA in what was left of all Hathor's children that fried in the tub?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    That begs the question that if the Queens are asexual and need no male to reproduce, why was Hathor so interested in Daniel, and what did they do to make him think that Janet & Co. would find his DNA in what was left of all Hathor's children that fried in the tub?
                    IMO, I think Hathor need human DNA so that her offspring would bond easier with her human jaffa.
                    Last edited by greytop; 23 December 2004, 08:39 PM.

Comment

You know how cool it would be to have one of those suits. You could do anything and noone could screw with you. Wonder what it would feel like to be zatted?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        one thing about the queens, there can't be a ton of them out there. remember how many snakelets hathor cranked out in just a short period of time? with numbers like that, there can't be too many of them around or we'd be up to our tushies in goauld if there were more than a handful of queens
                        We don't know what the survival rate is for the new symbiotes. For all we know, only a tiny percentage might survive long enough to be implanted in a Jaffa.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          IMO, I think Hathor need human DNA so that her offspring would bond easier with her human jaffa.
                          Now that you mention it, I believe you are right. I don't folow the biological process, but that's my problem.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            Now that you mention it, I believe you are right. I don't folow the biological process, but that's my problem.
                            Are you asexual, too?

Comment

Wait. 1st Queen Tok'ra imprinted her belief on her kids. Aren;t there currently female Tok'ra? Why can't they start spitting out kids? I mean female Tok'ra / Gau'ld things not the hosts.

For example, Jolinar was female yes? Why didn't she and Marty start making little Tok'ra?

Comment

Working...
                              X