• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is sad
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Very. I don't mean Mandy's death either, but that she was so disabled that she could only engage in a physical relationship by borrowing someone else's body using the stones. Not a long-term prospect if they ever found themselves on the same planet again...
      sigpic

Comment

I agree but I find that it is a lot for a single man to lose another woman who he loves
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

this whole thing just made me giggle like I was 12.
          sigpic

Comment

I adore Eli and Ginn!
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Love the new sig, mane!
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Who's the hottest guy in SGU for me? Colonel Young, no question!

Comment

That took NO thought..... RUSH!!! hands down for me... RUSH!!
                  sigpic

Comment

This is interesting because when I started watching SGU, I like Eli right away. Still, over the years since it's gone off, I've watched more shows with the actor who played Rush. He everywhere these days. He grows on you.

Comment

Greer in a heartbeat. You have to love someone who takes protecting and defending to a whole new level. He donates a kidney in space knowing that a field medic and a few scientists are going to figure it out as they go.
                      He's so loyal with the right mix of crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X