Do you think Rush knew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemontree View Post
    No. He didn't knew. Emotionally wounded as he is due to the loss of his wife, he does not want to get anyone too close. Especially not Young. And Young was coming much too close in the end. So he pushed him away as perfectly as he could. What better than to rise suspicion against him, thus reinstating the status quo.
    You summed it up very well, I think! I think that friendly hair ruffle (or whatever it was) by Young just crossed the line - Rush felt he had to retreat.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      no he didn't after rewatch
      I did rewatch to right now, no he did not. I came to the same conclusion.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Rush may have had a feeling that the ship could save itself, given that it has lasted so many years and has been able to provide a solution to many of the previous problems. For one reason or another he did not voice this idea but when he realized the ship was going to survive his actions did not seem like he knew all along. He was much too suprised and happy for an outcome he figured was likely.
        At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

I think Rush may have had a feeling that the ship could save itself, given that it has lasted so many years and has been able to provide a solution to many of the previous problems. For one reason or another he did not voice this idea but when he realized the ship was going to survive his actions did not seem like he knew all along. He was much too suprised and happy for an outcome he figured was likely.
          I agree, i think he had an idea, he looked generally surprised when he walked into the core room/alternate control room.
          SG-1 was the best
          SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X