Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to think of this. Promo picture from "Hope" -

Spoiler:

Just comforting or making a move? He seemed pretty jealous and annoyed in "Alliances".
    sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking we're going to see some major Young angst as TJ falls for Varro! That's the theory anyway LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        I'm thinking we're going to see some major Young angst as TJ falls for Varro! That's the theory anyway LOL.
        I could watch seasons and seasons of angst.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I could watch seasons and seasons of angst.

If Young's angst takes the form of a severe beating for Varro I'm all for it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Varro is such a pretty boy. Tragic past. Well muscled. Boyish grin. He's got "Young's punching bag" written all over him. Of course what will TJ say?!

Comment

Varro is such a pretty boy. Tragic past. Well muscled. Boyish grin.
              I love Varro's hair.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                I love Varro's hair.
                How could I forget the amazing hair! LOL.

Of course, I strongly suspect that it will be an attempted a$$-whooping and that instead, Young will get the crap beaten out of him. It'd be Young's luck

Comment

AH ponders the Young/TJ/Varro triangle - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2820/index.html

Includes scenes from "Alliances" and "Visitation", but nothing major. Discussing this makes me hopeful about "Hope".
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I thought this place might be abuzz after "Common Descent" - TJ has ANOTHER baby with Young. A boy?! I can see that these two would be drawn to each other, but given Varro's attraction, I thought perhaps he would be the one to woo her...

Still...

Wow. WOW.

*iz sad that there's only a few more episodes*

Comment

Well I thought this place might be abuzz after "Common Descent" - TJ has ANOTHER baby with Young. A boy?! I can see that these two would be drawn to each other, but given Varro's attraction, I thought perhaps he would be the one to woo her...

Still...

Wow. WOW.

*iz sad that there's only a few more episodes*
                      Though how do we know they weren't thrown back in time before Varro's entrance to Destiny? He wasn't seen on the planet; he may never have joined the crew.
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Though how do we know they weren't thrown back in time before Varro's entrance to Destiny? He wasn't seen on the planet; he may never have joined the crew.
                        Twin Destinies (episode 212) happened after the Lucian Alliance were already aboard Destiny. Varro and 2 of his LA people chose to stay aboard so the other 4 had to go through Gate. Then when Young told everyone to "GO" Varro went with group. He was either killed and we haven't seen that yet or missed his connection to TJ because she apparently moved to Young fairly quickly after getting to Novus.

Maybe we'll see what happened to him with Epilogue.

Comment

Working...
                        X