Lt. Matthew Scott/Eli Wallace Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    give him time.. you know he'll get to it! haha!
    Yes... he will...
    sigpic

Comment

Eli & Matt's love child!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Yes, Jason is extremely good looking! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
          Yes, Jason is extremely good looking! haha
          And he has features of both Matt and Eli
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Glad you liked it
              sigpic

Comment

Seems I'm a bit late for the three series' slash pairings, aren't I... Well, hopefully I'll be here when the fourth series rolls around...

ANYWAY. Didn't really watch for anything that could hint at the possibility of Matt and Eli together... I'll have to make sure to watch some reruns later. They'd make a good pair, and they're both pretty good-looking, too...
                sigpic
                Just so you know, I am not Talis!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage of Mirrors View Post
                  Seems I'm a bit late for the three series' slash pairings, aren't I... Well, hopefully I'll be here when the fourth series rolls around...

ANYWAY. Didn't really watch for anything that could hint at the possibility of Matt and Eli together... I'll have to make sure to watch some reruns later. They'd make a good pair, and they're both pretty good-looking, too...
                  Well, at least you could read some of our silliness here...
                  sigpic

Comment

That's true. I probably will later on.
                    sigpic
                    Just so you know, I am not Talis!

Comment

since autism is linked with high math skills do you think eli had autism, i kinda noticed that he had some of the traits of someone with autism, thoughts anyone?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TuKwick_1 View Post
                        since autism is linked with high math skills do you think eli had autism, i kinda noticed that he had some of the traits of someone with autism, thoughts anyone?
                        Eli is really the last one, I'd think, having any form of autism. Aside from the fact that he's high skills in Math, he's as normal as a man could be in his age. Maybe he's a bit childish, once and a while, but that's really all I could think of.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TuKwick_1 View Post
                          Since I've word closely with several student who've had autism...I don't see any of the traits there. In addition, none of the students I worked with had high math skills...
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X