Stargate Atlantis Official Companion Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Official Companion Books

I was wondering if anyone knew when the Official Companion Book for Season 5 would be available. I have all the other seasons and would like to complete the set.

Thanks,

IHS
    sigpic

The last thing I read was that would be available in 2010!
    But now the listing has disappeared from Amazon, so who knows.
    I hope they complete the series of books.
    sigpic

Comment

I found a link to a bookstore(Borden's, I think) which stated that the SGA Season 5 Companion is due to be released on September 6, 2010. I can't wait!

Comment

Still need to get season 4, but i wonder why the leave it all this time before releasing the companion guide.
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

That's good news! I am glad they are going to release the last one.
          I just wish it wasn't the last one! *sniffs*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizfan View Post
            I found a link to a bookstore(Borden's, I think) which stated that the SGA Season 5 Companion is due to be released on September 6, 2010. I can't wait!
            Could it have been Border's? Never heard of a bookstore called Borden's before.
            Anyway Border's has the release date listed as
            Stargate Atlantis: Official Companion Season 5
            Titan Books
            Paperback, 176 pages
            Titan Books Limited
            March 30, 2011
            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

I'm another fan who wants to complete the set.

Thanks Jedi40 for the heads up.
              I can wait. But March 2011 seems a long way off.

ttyl
              Starfist
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I e-mailed Titan Publishing about the SGA Season 5 Companion and received this reply:

Many thanks for your enquiry.

I’m afraid that title has been cancelled – sometimes stray listings don’t get completely removed from Amazon, my sincere apologies for the confusion. We will have that listing taken down.
                What a bummer

Comment

This is a bit of a let down.
                  Perhaps Titan have lost the licence...?
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

That's a huge disappointment. It's just not right to have a series of books and not be fully completed. Why did they wait so long, that's most likely why it didn't become a reality. I miss Atlantis and I would have wanted this book and now I miss it even more.

With that book not seeing the light I now know what happened to the book Stargate Dialing-Up that covered the first 5 seasons. I have been wondering about the follow up forever now. I bought DialingUp when it came out and have been looking forward to the next one which of course would complete the other seasons. It probably doesn't look good for this book too which is a huge let down, if you start something, then finish it. And I thought Dialing-Up was a good looking book, put together nicely, not fair not to have it completed.
                    Last edited by comegatewithme; 10 April 2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

That does stink and was hoping to complete my collect as well.. I just hope they don't do any for SGU since they won't finishing Atlantis anymore.

This is almost like Sliders on DVD in a way because because Sliders fans would like to complete there collect and get season 5 on DVD but it's taken what seems like forever to get it released in others regions excluding Germany (region 2) which is the only place to my knowledge where it's been released so far.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                      X