Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you going to follow stargate universe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you going to follow stargate universe?

this is a thread where people can give there answer to that question.

a simple yes or no will do perfectly, but if you want to add extra comments feel free to do so (but keep it reasonable and play nice.)

Absolutely and with great enthusiasm!
    Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

yes. I loved it
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Most likely, as I enjoyed the premiere and expect the style and mood of the show to be something I'll continue to enjoy. I also see lots of potential
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

only because it's the only stargate i've got.

Comment

I will watch a couple more episodes. There were some elements that I really liked. But there were also some that I really loathed. I really didn't like the way they were shoving the sex related themes down your throat. I am Christian but no bible thumper. Got nothing against those type of scenes in a movie or show that they belong in, Stargate is not one of those. Can't find out what the crap happened to the Furlings but by god we can see who is screwing who. Even in the preview for the next episode they had how many quick scenes of different people making out?

Comment

I don't see why not? Their has been nothing totally inexcusable so far. But then again this is only the pilot
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Absolutely. Great cast, compelling premise, fantastic writing, strong acting; I don't see anything not to love.

Comment

Comment

Absolutely.
                    sigpic
                    FOX Network

Comment

Without a doubt. The first hour was iffy, but by the conclusion of the second, I was hooked. And considering I find the majority of series premieres to be fairly mediocre at best, that's good.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Rebel View Post
                        Absolutely. Great cast, compelling premise, fantastic writing, strong acting; I don't see anything not to love.
                        Yeah, what this guy said.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a lot more yes than I expected, at least so far.
                          Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Yes, it is good!

Comment

at first I thought I wouldn't, but then re-watched it yesterday without hanging on to wanting for it to be a "continuation" of SG1, and liked/enjoyed it, so yes I'll be watching.

The only thing that will stop me watching is if it turns into another mess like Lost did, or into a Grey's Anatomy type of show where it's only about who is sleeping with whom.
                              General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X