Songs You'd Like to Hear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Songs You'd Like to Hear

What classic rock songs has Supernatural not used yet that you would like to hear? I was listening to my iPod last night and thought this would be the perfect 'chick flick'-scene song for what is going on with Sam and Dean right now in season 5. (Might be stretching the 'rock' part , but it is by CCR, so I figure it would still fit):

-Long As I Can See the Light by Creedence Clearwater Revival

So, what songs have you been waiting to hear?
    Last edited by Crichiel; 01 October 2009, 11:52 AM.

Just more AC/DC for me. I knew they were gonna use Thunderstruck at the beginning of this season. I'm hoping next they'll have Rock N Roll Train (even though that's actually off their latest album)
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Never gonna hear them on the show in a million years but:

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
      Wherever I May Roam - Metallica
      Fuel - Metallica

The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden...this one's a bit more relevant to this season.
      Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden

As for something that might actually get played on the show....

The Razor's Edge - AC/DC

They played my favorite Skynyrd song in the last ep, so I'm happy.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

I wasn't a big fan of classic rock before I started watching SPN, but I've developed a new appreciation for it through the show. Is there a good comprehensive list of songs used in the show online?

I'm waiting for them to play Behind Blue Eyes by The Who. It'd be perfect for this "sympathetic" Lucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          I wasn't a big fan of classic rock before I started watching SPN, but I've developed a new appreciation for it through the show. Is there a good comprehensive list of songs used in the show online?

I'm waiting for them to play Behind Blue Eyes by The Who. It'd be perfect for this "sympathetic" Lucifer.
          Here's a good one.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Thanks, Lonestar.

Comment

I've been waiting for that song myself!

I would also like to hear Sympathy for the Devil, even though I'm not sure thats likelly since the first episode bore that title.

Maybe they could work AC/DC's Have a Drink on Me in some where. I don't think they've used that one yet.
              Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
                Maybe they could work AC/DC's Have a Drink on Me in some where. I don't think they've used that one yet.
                I was actually just thinking of that one! Have they used Shoot to Thrill yet? I love that song, too.

Comment

Yeah, Behind Blue Eyes would be perfect. If they played no other song on the show.... Who songs are probably expensive though.

Still Unbroken - Lynyrd Skynyrd. It's off their newest album.

Drifter - Deep Purple
                  You Keep on Moving - Deep Purple

And since they have played a couple of CCR songs in the past, how about Who'll Stop the Rain or Have You Ever Seen the Rain?

Or another Ozzy Osbourne song, Crazy Train.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    Thanks again for this LoneStar, but am I reading this right? They haven't used Hush by Deep Purple yet? That's the top of my list, then!

Comment

If you send me your email address I can email you the lists of seasons one and two at least, my bf and I are working on seasons three and four. It bugged us what each song was and now I have most on my computer through the obsession!!
                      Epideme
                      sigpic

Comment

Alone by Heart would sum up the Dean/Anna angle... some more Metallica definitely and maybe Black Velvet at some point. I have a playlist of these songs so I could keep going all night!!

Epideme
                        x
                        sigpic

Comment

Something by Queen or Free. We've had at least 2 Bad Company songs (Paul Rodgers being linked to both of the bands I just mentioned ) so some others would be good.

And for those scratching their heads.... Bad Company was used in Scarecrow; and Ready for love in Heaven & Hell

sigpic

Comment

I would love to hear What do you do for money honey by AC/DC.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Something by Queen or Free. We've had at least 2 Bad Company songs (Paul Rodgers being linked to both of the bands I just mentioned ) so some others would be good.

And for those scratching their heads.... Bad Company was used in Scarecrow; and Ready for love in Heaven & Hell
                              I must update this... it's 3 (so far).... Movin' on was in Dead in the water

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X