• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Air, Part 3' (103) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103

Lt. Scott leads a team to a desert planet to locate a mineral capable of fixing Destiny's life support system. Chloe visits her mother on Earth.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 06:22 PM.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

hmmmm interesting. What was that flying off the ship in the end??? our first alien race? hmmmm

Comment

Was that an escape pod ?

Comment

so far, so good.

Oh, and for those that deem it important, this episode is rated TV-PG

I think the one thing that hit me is...ok, so they have 4 other planets as possibilities and NOONE THINKS of using the Kinos to help with their exploration?

even on the planet, why trudge over miles and miles when the kino can look for you?
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So far SGU is quite intriguing. I don't know what to expect. I like this!

Does anyone know if we'll get to see what happened to the two that went to the other planet?

Comment

Omg.... Episode three was really really good... Omg.

Comment

I thought the ancient communication stones only went one way?

One person can take over someones body, but the person your taking over doesn't go to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                Was that an escape pod ?
                Hmmm possibly... guess we shall find out. But it also tells us that things can indeed fly off it while in FTL which means possibly the big ol gun next to one of the shuttles can also shoot while in FTL.

Comment

I love this show!!!! brad and rob have brought so much to the table i love the drama and =using old stargate tricks ( eil and the event horizon) nice call back.

i also liked jack just telling them to fix it LOL he's a veteran of the gate program and the writers were showing it .
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I thought this episode was quite boring. I kinda feel let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      I thought the ancient communication stones only went one way?

One person can take over someones body, but the person your taking over doesn't go to your body.

No, in one of the Atlantis episodes (believe it was in season 5?) it shows that it goes both ways.

Comment

Who knows what that was at the end... Obviously a ship of some kind.

Looks like those two that went to that planet are stranded.

Kind of a boring episode. Not a whole lot to look at. 6/10.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

did curtis and the others get back to destiny ??
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
                            No, in one of the Atlantis episodes (believe it was in season 5?) it shows that it goes both ways.
                            So what was Dr.Lee doing in Rushes body, when Rush took over his body?

Also, when Daniel and Vala took over the people in before they meet the Priors, there bodies were not controlled by the village people. They were just empty/coma like on the earth side.

Comment

Pretty good conclusion to the 3 part pilot episode.

I like that they have the stones for communication with Earth. It opens up realms of possibility for guests to come aboard. Need a doctor, switch places.

Some good development with Scott, he has an interesting backstory.

I also liked that they left those two people behind, Destiny told them not to go to those planets, Rush said don't go. They paid the price.

The only thing I won't like is if they play the standard hollywood game on count downs everytime. With 1 second left, they just make it. But then I guess they actually went beyond the time allotted.

I hope they don't make Eli the comedy relief, because I can see that getting real old, real fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X