Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Stargate Atlantis Guide.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Stargate Atlantis Guide.....

For SG1 I have the Ultimate Visual Guide. I was wondering if SGA has a similar book? And if so where I could find it

I could only see that there were two companion books. One for season 1 and one for season 2. I was hoping to find one that covered the whole series.
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    For SG1 I have the Ultimate Visual Guide. I was wondering if SGA has a similar book? And if so where I could find it

I could only see that there were two companion books. One for season 1 and one for season 2. I was hoping to find one that covered the whole series.
    i do not know of such a book.

alternatively my website is close to being finished and uploaded, it is all about atlantis, episode guide, reviews, maps of atlantis

Comment

There is no visual guide for Atlantis (yet?)

The season companions go up to season 4, No word on a season 5 companion that i know of?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
      My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

Originally posted by Hêtshepsu View Post
        There is no visual guide for Atlantis (yet?)

The season companions go up to season 4, No word on a season 5 companion that i know of?
        Yeh I kinda figured that. I was just hoping to find them together in one volume. Much like the Visual guide for SG1.

Or even find a general book on the whole Series of SGA. And not necessarily a complete guide.

I have been using my UVG for SG1 for collecting autographs when I go to conventions (been to one sci-fi convention so far). And was looking for something that would fit the bill for SGA.
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
        X